Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG (805 Views)

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' / PSG: Mbappe And Neymar's Bond Weakens Admist Reported Name-Calling / Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2021

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by VoiceofReal(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
I wish mbappe knew what it meant to play even a season with Messi SMH
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by Threemg: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
VoiceofReal:

And what's it like o? Playing as a second fiddle or as a learner

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threemg:

And what's it like o? Playing as a second fiddle or as a learner
Messi had absolutely nothing to do with his desire to join Madrid. He made up his mind even before Messi joined PSG
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by Kingcalls: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
VoiceofReal:

The ones that others played, what did they gain...yvare messi fans so delusional... hasnt won CL in the past 6 years has only outrightly won CL top scorer 2ice in the past decade ... what is the special thing playing with a 34 Yr old....rather its messi being privileged to play along side mbappe cos mbappe is the future, messi is the past....

PSG will absolutely be extremely foolish to reject this cos they still will not win CL and one mbappe leaves for free next Yr, they will collapse cos u cant hope on a 35 Yr old and an unserious neymar to win CL .... Halaand himself wud join City next Yr and they will b left with nothing...money wey dem for u strengthen their squad try win CL... mbappe cudnt take France beyond round of 16...football is not by packing stars....infact the more u bk them, the lesser ur chances are... just see as villareal knack man u for final , Chelsea knack man city for final, Leicester knack Chelsea for final,.. and the guy cant even give his best mentally cos he is not happy he wasn't let go

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by Sanchez01: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
VoiceofReal:
What does it mean? There are so many players who played alongside Messi and flopped. Neymar left Barcelona because he claimed he wanted to leave Messi's shadows. Ibrahimovic, Dybala, Higuain, Di Maria (at the national level) and more flopped because Messi was the centre of attraction.

The truth is, Messi will not do Mbappe any good compared to the players at PSG at the moment. His style of play sees that everything starts and ends with him. Mbappe's presence will do Messi a whole world of good but not the other way around. Messi's lack of athleticism is making him age faster than Ronaldo who is older.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by ojaysam25(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Psg should let the guy go to his dream team and stop playing around with realmadrid. Mbappe needs to be notice every week on tv not on a league that we cant watch him play. And lastly his balor d hor dream is on the line.
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]The ones that others played, what did they gain...yvare messi fans so delusional... hasnt won CL in the past 6 years has only outrightly won CL top scorer 2ice in the past decade ... what is the special thing playing with a 34 Yr old....rather its messi being privileged to play along side mbappe cos mbappe is the future, messi is the past.... [/s]

PSG will absolutely be extremely foolish to reject this cos they still will not win CL and one mbappe leaves for free next Yr, they will collapse cos u cant hope on a 35 Yr old and an unserious neymar to win CL .... Halaand himself wud join City next Yr and they will b left with nothing...money wey dem for u strengthen their squad try win CL... mbappe cudnt take France beyond round of 16...football is not by packing stars....infact the more u bk them, the lesser ur chances are... just see as villareal knack man u for final , Chelsea knack man city for final, Leicester knack Chelsea for final,.. and the guy cant even give his best mentally cos he is not happy he wasn't let go
You have a weird and foolish way of seeing things. when we say CR7 failed in Italy using this same logic, you are always quick to tell us the number of goals he scored and how his teammates failed him but when it comes to Messi, you go bury your maggot infested brain for ground as if UCL na individual competition. Hasn't he been scoring or do you expect him to defend, create scoring chances and still score before you acknowledge winning UCL or any competition requires much more than an individual effort. Despite giving Barcelona a comfortable 3-0 win against Liverpool, they conceded 4 away. How is that his fault??

Age may be on Mbappe's side but do not for any reason try to compare Messi and that boy........Despite Messi's age, can you mention any year Mbappe scored more goals than Messi? What if i decide top compare Haaland to Ronaldo simply because he's seen as the future? will it make any sense to you?

Be sensible with you hatred pls

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by paulolee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
make PSG decide well o
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
paulolee:
make PSG decide well o
They should accept this bid and move on. The president is optimistic that he would sign a new deal.
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by Kingcalls: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You have a weird and foolish way of seeing things. when we say CR7 failed in Italy using this same logic, you are always quick to tell us the number of goals he scored and how his teammates failed him but when it comes to Messi, you go bury your brain for ground as if UCL na individual competition. Hasn't he been scoring or do you expect him to defend, create scoring chances and still score before you acknowledge winning UCL or any competition requires much more than an individual effort.

Age may be on Mbappe's side but do not for any reason try to compare Messi and that boy........Despite Messi's age, can you mention any year Mbappe scored more goals than Messi? What if i decide top compare Haaland to Ronaldo simply because he's seen as the future? will it make any sense to you?

Be sensible with you hatred pls

U are the foolish one here and the sad thing is that u dont know u are.... ur bitterness and hate has blinded u to the extent that u cant read again... did I mention any player failing?? Dint u see i referred the clubs as failing.... CR7 dint fail...juventus failed ... he did his job ...101 goals in 133 games ...only Lewandowski, Messi and mbappe scored more...now tell me how he failed.... is his work to defend or keep...he did a magnificent job... as it ever happened in football that only one player scored all 7 goals that a team in 2 consecutive CL knockout rounds ... dont u think if others scored , that they qudnt hv gone all the way?? Use ur head for once
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the foolish one here and the sad thing is that u dont know u are.... ur bitterness and hate has blinded u to the extent that u cant read again... did I mention any player failing?? Dint u see i referred the clubs as failing.... CR7 dint fail...juventus failed ... he did his job ...101 goals in 133 games ...only Lewandowski, Messi and mbappe scored more...now tell me how he failed.... is his work to defend or keep...he did a magnificent job... as it ever happened in football that only one player scored all 7 goals that a team in 2 consecutive CL knockout rounds ... dont u think if others scored , that they qudnt hv gone all the way?? Use ur head for once
You didn't even read to understand. What's the difference between what you wrote here and what I said. Meanwhile, I never said Ronaldo failed. I said, using same logic you are using for Messi.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by Kingcalls: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You didn't even read to understand. What's the difference between what you wrote here and what I said.

U said Ronaldo failed..thats what u said and I asked how... or will u also say mbappe and neymar failed , cos they bought them for those crazy money to win CL ... so is mbappe the reason they failed to win ??
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U said Ronaldo failed..thats what u said and I asked how... or will u also say mbappe and neymar failed , cos they bought them for those crazy money to win CL ... so is mbappe the reason they failed to win ??
go back and read. I said if we say Ronaldo failed using you logic
Re: Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG by oyatainer(m): 2:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

What does it mean? There are so many players who played alongside Messi and flopped. Neymar left Barcelona because he claimed he wanted to leave Messi's shadows. Ibrahimovic, Dybala, Higuain, Di Maria (at the national level) and more flopped because Messi was the centre of attraction.

The truth is, Messi will not do Mbappe any good compared to the players at PSG at the moment. His style of play sees that everything starts and ends with him. Mbappe's presence will do Messi a whole world of good but not the other way around. Messi's lack of athleticism is making him age faster than Ronaldo who is older.

He runs less these days or he lacks athleticism. How can someone be this daft to compare someone that stays in the box to tap in goals, and nods mostly to some one that makes the run, create most assists in club and country and make the highest number of assists for his team.

No sane person reasons like this oooo. Imagine someone who wins LA Liga too scorer for four consecutive years.

It still baffles me how you arrive at the conclusion that Ronaldo that cannot arry ball in between two players ages better than Messi now.

I am not saying Messi might age batter than Ronaldo or the other way round but presently, your subscription up there is off point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Hails Wycombe Striker Adebayo Akinfenwa / 60 Goals: Messi Surpasses Ronaldo Free-kick Record! / Oba Goal Makes A Good Start:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.