Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives (24703 Views)

Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives / Insecurity: Masari Shuts Major Roads In Katsina, Issues New Security Directives / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice, some minus like cow meat pass their lives grin
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by buckeyemedia: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Caboceer:

See even northern state dey ban cattle market

After now one abnormal creature will be talking of grazing route and ruga
Cattle was never in the Federal jurisdiction, you asked them their opinion.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Caboceer: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Almijiri what concerns you & The President? What has the Governor or Government of your state done for you to better the lives of you & your family members? Charity they say begins @ home.

I check ya profile come see ya Mama breast like bag of beans

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Caboceer: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Cattle was never in the Federal jurisdiction, you asked them their opinion.

Is like you no wan useful again till you die

Red Bororo like you
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by PAtoGCFR2034: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
AGUBANZE:
Back then I like going to this cattle markets , Kara.

The Suya was super fresh. The Fulani chicks are beautiful and there is aboki with hanging bags selling all that you want to use and please yourself till you start seeing double.

But now I dont even know if you go if you will come back alive , everything just turned upside down.

Usman will just cut much suya for 500 for me, with fresh cabbage , fresh pepper and fresh tomatoes. The indomie I hope on market days. The sugarcanes was as mighty as my hands. There was a little legend that the sugarcane sweet sotay aboki dey chop enter express Okada go just brush am.

Let me stop reminiscing now, that day will come that we Nigerians will travel without fear of disappearing like dust in the wind.

I want to hear more about the chicks. Is it openly or coded ? What about Sharia ? Which year was this ?
I used to visit grain market around 2003
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by film3four: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by ShedrachU(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Better news.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by bayelsaowei(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
gulfer:
And where's that Miyetti Allah idiot spokesman, if it were a South West governor making this pronouncement, you'd have seen a reaction from him since
don't mind the full..they all cannot manage the situation anymore..foolish sycophants...

Now the killings are unbearable for them to handle or keep quiet about..
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by dragunov: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
AGUBANZE:

The Suya was super fresh. The Fulani chicks are beautiful and there is aboki with hanging bags selling all that you want to use and please yourself till you start seeing double.

But now I dont even know if you go if you will come back alive , everything just turned upside down.

Usman will just cut much suya for 500 for me, with fresh cabbage , fresh pepper and fresh tomatoes. The indomie I hope on market days. The sugarcanes was as mighty as my hands. There was a little legend that the sugarcane sweet sotay aboki dey chop enter express Okada go just brush am.

Let me stop reminiscing now, that day will come that we Nigerians will travel without fear of disappearing like dust in the wind.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO TO THE FULANI GIRLS?
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by slowice(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
They know that the fulanis are behind atrocities in their land but are too scare of a mannequin to say it out loud. But everyday nowadays, we see little little actions to points to it.

South be warned, resist the devil and he will flee..... Na Bible talk am.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by uba1991: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Northern governors should emulate katsina governor. Cattle and food should not be allowed to pass to another state. No governor should allow cattle or food to pass his state.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by DrChukki: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dwaynestefan:
Problem.... southern and Western states still dae zuzu....

My brother, is Uzodinma that's Zuzuing
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Blackdisciple(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
And Umahi is there doing what he knows best.

Fulani dey for back yard.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Clamp down in fulani begins
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by rayvelez(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
While Bubu is looking for open grazing routes for his terrorists Fulanis herdsmen folks.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by alezzy13: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
I can understand all the restrictions except that of buying of fuel. How exactly selling of fuel contributed to banditry?
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by 18wheeler: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
HonNL:
Like Kaduna and Katsina States, the Niger State Government has issued a set of directives to curb the rising insecurity and banditry bedevilling the State.

SOURCE
These guys... so they think the bad guys will hear all these things and still go commit? Why won't they quietly get some few reliable men and brief them on what they want, then send them out to the streets to see who will fall into the criteria of the restriction and accost him. Take them in for questioning. The ones that are convincing, free them. The ones that are not, detain them for further questioning and I believe they will reveal much on who or what the government intends to get.
Simple intelligence. I bet with these announcements they won't see nada!
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by lilyheaven: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Qwerty4u:
South east governors have you seen this .... Somewhere in the north and you guys are here fooling yourselves....

Tufiakwa...
Uzodinma the supreme governor will accept them
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by bewla(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
laiza:
Everybody is gradually waking up having realised that the miniature caricature dangling in Aso Villa has nobody's interest at heart except his kind and save his own skin. By the time their eyes clear every other tribe in this country will go against these marauders. I'm very sure a day is coming that federal law makers will propose a law to ban all politicians from a certain tribe from ever contesting to top political post in the land.
They are animals in human skin.
Am very sure u will have want him declare that Fulani are terrorist
So as to shoot him self on the foot

One time lawyers will take him down

Pls let him deal with it the best he can
Governor are the chief security in there state
Let them work

The military is already over Strachan
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by azikiweironsi(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
laiza:
Everybody is gradually waking up having realised that the miniature caricature dangling in Aso Villa has nobody's interest at heart except his kind and save his own skin. By the time their eyes clear every other tribe in this country will go against these marauders. I'm very sure a day is coming that federal law makers will propose a law to ban all politicians from a certain tribe from ever contesting to top political post in the land.
They are animals in human skin.

Oil dey your head.
You have said it all.
Infact it very soon not later that certain tribe will forever get to any highest post in the land (I didn't mention name O) but it is understood by the wise. Nonsense people, archaic set of idiotic behavioral attitude. Setting us back to old colonial days. Still searching for grazing routes in 21st century when cattles are reared in a building of 2-3 storey building with airconditioning system.
Haba!!! Why did we allow these set of archaic people to rule us. I feel like crying.
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Benmob: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Why is all diz bubu terrorist supporter in niaraland,hv they gone hiding,in diz type of news u will never see mannaqq aka NLpolicewoman saying all his useless praying.
From kastina to kaduna now Niger state....
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Abujason: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Hope Ozodingba wants them to relocate to Imo
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Navalsadiq(m): 3:24am On Sep 01, 2021
AGUBANZE:

Fulani chicks kill you there

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by GoldHorse(m): 3:47am On Sep 01, 2021
All these measures simply because someone failed to do the job he was elected for!
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by jericco1(m): 4:48am On Sep 01, 2021
What have they been waiting for
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Chochovini: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Seriously....Cows have created more problems in this CORN-TREE than good.

I take a stroll....
Re: Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives by Chochovini: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Confused sects of terrorist! Southeast should ban cow meat!
. Gbaaam! Your head dey there. This is what I keep drumming into people‘s ears. Any region or people that can ban cow meat will experience a massive exodus of fulani which in turn culminates into long lasting tranquility in such vicinity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.