Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal (24882 Views)

Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? / Real Madrid Sign Carlo Ancellotti As New Manager / Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Sirjamo: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
PSG owner is obsessed with the fantasy of parading Messi, Neymar and Mbape in his attack, even if it means losing a whopping 170 million pounds.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by belshazzar(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
6 years deal sounds ridiculous to me, it won't amaze me if he ends up a flop like other before him.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Sensiblerealist: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
That means you don't follow Madrid.
Madrid always sign their players on six years contracts

Great100000:
6 Years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Real Madrid dey vex oooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by belshazzar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:
PSG owner is obsessed with the fantasy of parading Messi, Neymar and Mbape in his attack, even if it means losing a whopping 170 million pounds.
psg owners are deluded, they think they've got the deal of the century, but they are wrong,mark this even tho they hope mbape along sides neymar nd messi will guarante 'em the UCL,they are wrong. Remember i said this .wait till around june 2022

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by GoshenNLA(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Iamthoney(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mangekyo:

My brother, no be me get PSG but that reject wey dem reject that money pain me reach bone.
£170m+ wey for reach your buy good replacements. Now you go lose am for free next year. No be mumu be that?
I’m very sure PSG know what they are doing by not listening to Madrid’s offer. I’m also very sure he won’t leave for free next summer maybe he’s gonna sign an extension to his existing contract. But until then let’s just sit back and watch

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by gammarays(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mangekyo:

My brother, no be me get PSG but that reject wey dem reject that money pain me reach bone.
£170m+ wey for reach your buy good replacements. Now you go lose am for free next year. No be mumu be that?
Mbappe is there standard striker now, no established alternative.

https://wildwolf.xyz/agony-of-a-frustrated-arsenal-fan/

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by sheriffman(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Do you even have an idea what past glory is?
A team that won 4 0f the last eight is living in past glory?
Oga go and learn the right use of words

Decolonel:
Real Madrid is living on past glory. Even Marvel Avengers won't make them carry champions league

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by bisqit: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Psg rejected it...dem no get sense....their director of football na pure mumu
This is what I think. Mbappe is super player and PSG were relishing the prospect of fielding a superstar trio of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi in attack. Letting him go will spoil that dream and finding a perfect replacement will be very difficult. It's a completely dicey situation
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Great100000:
6 Years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Real Madrid dey vex oooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy
He is very young
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
bisqit:
This is what I think. Mbappe is super player and PSG were relishing the prospect of fielding a superstar trio of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi in attack. Letting him go will spoil that dream and finding a perfect replacement will be very difficult. It's a completely dicey situation

They had 2 weeks to accept the money and do good deals .. psg don't even have a reliable world class dm ... the sad thing is they don't understand transfer business... Madrid will now buy the haaland that they are hoping to bring and will now get mbappe for free ... psg will b on the loosing side cos no serious player that has a future wanna play in France....I dont think they will win CL this season... now who will replace haaland ... cos its gonna b a battle between man u, man city , real madrid , barca ,bayern and Liverpool.... any serious player will look at offers from these clubs mentioned b4 thinking of psg
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by techWriter1: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Real Madrid is abode on past greatness. Even Marvel Avengers won't make them bring champs team
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
belshazzar:
psg owners are delude, they think they've got the deal of the century, but they are wrong,mark this even tho they hope mbape along side neymar nd messi will guarante 'em the UCL,they are wrong. Remember i said this .wait till around june 2022

And theyvare so foolish cos its just one season....not like he has 3 seasons left so that they can try again and again .... do they think CL is French league ....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by bisqit: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

They had 2 weeks to accept the money and do good deals .. psg don't even have a reliable world class dm ... the sad thing is they don't understand transfer business... Madrid will now buy the haaland that they are hoping to bring and will now get mbappe for free ... psg will b on the loosing side cos no serious player that has a future wanna play in France....I dont think they will win CL this season... now who will replace haaland ... cos its gonna b a battle between man u, man city , real madrid , barca ,bayern and Liverpool.... any serious player will look at offers from these clubs mentioned b4 thinking of psg
I don't think the French league is that bad. It's because you people don't watch it. All the focus is on EPL even tho it's marginally competitive
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Mumusaphire: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Iamthoney:
I’m very sure PSG know what they are doing by not listening to Madrid’s offer. I’m also very sure he won’t leave for free next summer maybe he’s gonna sign an extension to his existing contract. But until then let’s just sit back and watch
they will lose him to free transfer because he said his going. Six contracts already turned down by him. Just that psg mumu. They did same thing to Rabiot
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by anonymous1759(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Psg rejected it...dem no get sense....their director of football na pure mumu
o

Says who? PSG is building a formidable team. withholding Mpape might make him change is mind before the transfer market opens in June. They did same thing with Neymar.
After Neymar played the UCL final with PSG he decided to stick with PSG.
If PSG wins the UCL do you think Mpape will want to leave PSG again?
Time is a big factor when making a decision that's what PSG is doing.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
bisqit:
I don't think the French league is that bad. It's because you people don't watch it. All the focus is on EPL even tho it's marginally competitive

Uefa just graded them as the 6th biggest league in Europe...Portuguese league have overtaken them ....
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Mumusaphire: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
bisqit:
it's farmer league. They dropped to sixth behind even Portuguese league. It means their goals ratio will drop to 1.50 instead of 2 points.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
anonymous1759:
o

Says who? PSG is building a formidable team. withholding Mpape might make him change is mind before the transfer market opens in June. They did same thing with Neymar.
After Neymar played the UCL final with PSG he decided to stick with PSG.
If PSG wins the UCL do you think Mpape will want to leave PSG again?
Time is a big factor when making a decision that's what PSG is doing.

What makes u think they will win it...besides, neymar had won it ...mbappe knows he has no chance of winning it at psg .... psg don't hv what it takes ... old defenders, no real dm .... building is selling him and buying haaland... in the end na Madrid go collect haaland and mbappe join
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by bisqit: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Uefa just graded them as the 6th biggest league in Europe...Portuguese league have overtaken them ....
The ranking is based on UCL performance over the last five years
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by belshazzar(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

And theyvare so foolish cos its just one season....not like he has 3 seasons left so that they can try again and again .... do they think CL is French league ....
I tell u man, even the FRENCH LEAGUE, they lost it last season to an average LILLE side with no world class player what so ever.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
bisqit:
The ranking is based on UCL performance over the last five years

Exactly...thats cos that league is going down ....apart from psg , there is no other team that has a recognised coach or world class player ... only 3 teams qualify for CL in that league...others big leagues hv 4
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by marvin906(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Haaland will go to the club that will pay him. And rioala the most..
Bayern will not pay 800 thousand neither Liverpool nor man u with Ronaldo on their wage bill leaves city, psg and man city
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by marvin906(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Exactly...thats cos that league is going down ....apart from psg , there is no other team that has a recognised coach or world class player ... only 3 teams qualify for CL in that league...others big leagues hv 4

Oga no world class player will choose Portuguese league over French league leave sentiments aside
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
belshazzar:
I tell u man, even the FRENCH LEAGUE, they lost it last season to an average LILLE side with no world class player what so ever.

The thing is that no one even cared of they won it or not ...their major determination was CL ... cos they don't really take that league seriously...if they had real teams there , it wud hv been exciting
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
marvin906:

Oga no world class player will choose Portuguese league over French league leave sentiments aside

The difference between French league and Portuguese league is psg ...remove psg and ud see no difference.... the competition in Portugal is stronger and the Portuguese league have produced more CL winning teams...very soon the dutch league will overtake it too
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Kingcalls: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
marvin906:

Haaland will go to the club that will pay him. And rioala the most..
Bayern will not pay 800 thousand neither Liverpool nor man u with Ronaldo on their wage bill leaves city, psg and man city

Madrid or City will take halaand...that money that psg foolishly rejected will be used for halaand next season...his buy out clause is 65 million and u get mbappe for free....Madrid are planning for the future ,to dominate for a long time ..mumu psg will end up getting Lewandowski at 35... just like ramos 36
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Anaerobi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Natural441:
Huh maybe e go dey warm Beach for there he fit get lock Sha,if e ball weller

Lol... That boy will bench Rodrigo, Vini, Marco and Probably Lucas join sef.

The boy is good.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Natural441:
Huh maybe e go dey warm Beach for there he fit get lock Sha,if e ball weller

He won't stay long on the bench... That midfield needs him. Modric is phasing out.

Vinicious sef don dey start games, why not Cama!

Mbappe, Camavinga, Haaland, Bellingham, Sancho, Rashford, James, Chalobah, Greenwood, etc, are the future of football.

Only a dull club would fail to get them while they are still cheap.
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
belshazzar:
psg owners are deluded, they think they've got the deal of the century, but they are wrong,mark this even tho they hope mbape along sides neymar nd messi will guarante 'em the UCL,they are wrong. Remember i said this .wait till around june 2022

Truth be told... A Lewandoski led Bayern will take those people apart!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by marvin906(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

Madrid or City will take halaand...that money that psg foolishly rejected will be used for halaand next season...his buy out clause is 65 million and u get mbappe for free....Madrid are planning for the future ,to dominate for a long time ..mumu psg will end up getting Lewandowski at 35... just like ramos 36

Your the one out of the loop here,
Psg didn't accept the offer because they don't need the money, who do you think funds psg..
Who do you know is the agent of haaland
Mino will take haaland to where the money is and man city are no match for psg, your talking about a club paying paying messi a million euros per week and still have neymar, and the rest on their wage bill
Re: Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal by marvin906(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

The difference between French league and Portuguese league is psg ...remove psg and ud see no difference.... the competition in Portugal is stronger and the Portuguese league have produced more CL winning teams...very soon the dutch league will overtake it too

Nobody gives a crap about competition we are talking about who pays the most..
Which competition self the one that rotates around three clubs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / 2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr / Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.