Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Look At What Changed My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Look At What Changed My Life (225 Views)

How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Changed My Life by Mrforexlord: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have been struggling to trade forex until I came across this 4 books, I won't write to convince you on how much I have made from forex so far after reading the 4 books , I believe those that are destined to make it in forex will give it a chance after going through this write up while those that aren't destined to make it through forex will neglect this write up, please don't quote me wrong every buisness has people destined to make money from it ,it all depends on you and what you think.
please this post will be open so you can drop your comments to proof the authenticity of the book I will send you

I will send this book for 5k to 5 persons first as I will instruct they try the strategies it says on demo and see the results while they come back here to the comments section to tell us how it go , after then the 4 books go back to 10k , it will be a sin for me if I hold back what will help the lives of our youth seeing the condition of the country.
But NOTE don't share the book to anybody because if you do so i say this day that you nor the person will never be successful in forex ask the person to contact me , i can decide to give it to someone persons for free if I see the reasons to help them due to their financial state. WhatsApp only +2348164604874 ,you can call me on video , and feel free to ask me any question.
Re: Look At What Changed My Life by Alabaintprice(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol.... Pay 5k for what we don't know if it is working or not. Other people who sell Forex startegies will atleast put it to test, even have a free group where they drop signals..... You want to bill someone 5k.....

Go and rest
Re: Look At What Changed My Life by Kachy1605(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Bad of you

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / Twenty - Two Ways To Keep Your Business / Free Video Reveals How To Make Your First $1000 Without Creating A Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.