Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) (194 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 31, 2021 / Part Of The Prophesy On The Political Issue In Babylon (revelation 17:9 - 11) / Now, Let The True Church Judge The Political Situation In Babylon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) by GdNews32: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Assuming a child was stolen from her real mother by another woman and the issue was brought to the church to resolve, how do we resolve it if it becomes difficult to prove who the real mother is? To be honest I will test to see who loves and cares for the child more, and she will be given back the child.
Similar judgment will apply in the election situation in Babylon. The Child is the people who reside in Babylon while the mother is Leader/President. The people were given to a Leader to lead, the leader later complained that the position was stolen from him. From what I have seen so far it looks like he loves the country more than the current person who currently has the power. And the current person who has power seems imposed on the people by the will of elites.

Meanwhile a thorough and transparent audit of the contested election has been partially concluded by a state in the country. But I can't wait for the audit because I already received revelation about the election and it concerns only 5 states. I trust the revelation because i got it (last year) almost thesame time I got another revelation that a woman challenging the election will have some issues and it did precisely happen few days later.
I called for a transparent audit because I also needed to confirm the 5 states revelation. One of the state has partially concluded the audit, even though certain people have been making things difficult for the auditors/government. I have seen what I want to see... one of which is how they try to make sure that the audit doesn't succeed. Why will they do that if they are confident the election wasn't stolen? Some don't even want the audit atall.

I give back the child to the one who loves him more, and it's OK to call him the Mother/President. The thief can't be called the mother/president... who ever does is on his/her own. If you want the thief to continue to be your president, you can have him but don't impose him on other who want their true president.

Meanwhile the audit may be concluded to verify what I have received concerning the 5 states.
You can now give the child back to the mother or you are on your own.
Re: Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) by GdNews32: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2021
GdNews32:
Assuming a child was stolen from her real mother by another woman and the issue was brought to the church to resolve, how do we resolve it if it becomes difficult to prove who the real mother is? To be honest I will test to see who loves and cares for the child more, and she will be given back the child.
Similar judgment will apply in the election situation in Babylon. The Child is the people who reside in Babylon while the mother is Leader/President. The people were given to a Leader to lead, the leader later complained that the position was stolen from him. From what I have seen so far it looks like he loves the country more than the current person who currently has the power. And the current person who has power seems imposed on the people by the will of elites.

Meanwhile a thorough and transparent audit of the contested election has been partially concluded by a state in the country. But I can't wait for the audit because I already received revelation about the election and it concerns only 5 states. I trust the revelation because i got it (last year) almost thesame time I got another revelation that a woman challenging the election will have some issues and it did precisely happen few days later.
I called for a transparent audit because I also needed to confirm the 5 states revelation. One of the state has partially concluded the audit, even though certain people have been making things difficult for the auditors/government. I have seen what I want to see... one of which is how they try to make sure that the audit doesn't succeed. Why will they do that if they are confident the election wasn't stolen? Some don't even want the audit atall.

I give back the child to the one who loves him more, and it's OK to call him the Mother/President. The thief can't be called the mother/president... who ever does is on his/her own. If you want the thief to continue to be your president, you can have him but don't impose him on other who want their true president.

Meanwhile the audit may be concluded to verify what I have received concerning the 5 states.

Bump.. ... .... ..
Re: Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On May 09, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump.. ... .. .
Re: Applying the Solomon's solution in Babylon election contest (August 31 2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump... ....... . .

(1) (Reply)

Sin Not Unto Death Explained - Emoji Devotions / 5 Things Your Pastor’s Wive Can’t Say Out Loud – But Needs You To Know. / 30+ Best Bible Verses About Healing – Powerful Healing Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.