Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) (8963 Views)

Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video) / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2021
One of the highlights from the 2021 BBNaija show is housemates, Boma and Tega being caught under the duvet doing their thing.

What most people are surprised about is the fact that Tega is a married woman and knacking on national TV is something that a married woman should not do.

Well, after the incident, Boma went to tell his friend, Pere that indeed they knacked adding that Tega’s honeypot was smelling like a fish fin.

Pere who also couldn’t keep quiet told Queen and this became the subject of discussion when Queen was having a conversation with her fellow housemates.

Watch the video below;

https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-2021-after-knacking-tega-boma-ridiculed-her-by-saying-her-honeypot-smells-like-a-fish-video/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by jollenbaba(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Emmanuel909090: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2021
I just feel pity for her husband

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Who cares? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Bro, that husband is a fool.

27 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by BlueAir: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2021
angry The iiidiot deserves no pity. For him to have thought he still had a wife in a woman that goes tothis kind of show
Emmanuel909090:

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by EMAXIM(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Tear that her pus*y. Boma na real nigga
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by googlepikins: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Big Brother should stop bringing married people to the show. Enough is enough

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by crestedaguiyi: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
This are ijaw/ calabari people. This means nothing to them.

Their women and men engage in extra marital affairs.

It's not an abomination to them

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Sometimes I dey shame for our uroboh girls. Very raz
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by tritt(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Husband wey be MUMU man.

Emmanuel909090:
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Teerach: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

The last time I checked Tega is an urhobo name. Stop calling a tribe. When Ka3na did hers on national TV, was she also from there?
And you sound like an igbo person. Y'all are naturally hateful people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Mutemenot(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Vickyvice:

urhobo girls used to be decent, don't know how come this one is diff..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Mutemenot:

urhobo girls used to be decent, don't know how come this one is diff..
she's not from urhobo, she is from cross river

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by davidufuoma(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Fools
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Mutemenot(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
she's not from urhobo, she is from cross river

Her name is Urhobo name oh. Oghenetega

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MaxiB1242: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

you just said it all.. one Ijaw girl wey get pregnant for me still dey Bleep her neighbour I caught her red hand but denied it and ready to go swear for my father grave say nothing like that happened.. Omor na once I give up

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

A senseless man doesn't need pity.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxiB1242:
you just said it all.. one Ijaw girl wey get pregnant for me still dey Bleep her neighbour I caught her red hand but denied it and ready to go swear for my father grave say nothing like that happened.. Omor na once I give up

What happened to the pregnancy?
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by PapaNnamdi: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vickyvice:

She is not urhobo, keep chut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
googlepikins:
Big Brother should stop bringing married people to the show. Enough is enough

That is not the management's fault. There was an agreement in which both parties signed!

Don't put any blame on the organizers.

Why don't you blame the loose girl and the dude with basketmouth that couldn't shut up and keep shit secret?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by PapaNnamdi: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Teerach:

The last time I checked Tega is an urhobo name. Stop calling a tribe. When Ka3na did hers on national TV, was she also from there?
And you sound like an igbo person. Y'all are naturally hateful people.

She is not urhobo, she said it herself on the second day of the show. Keepchut

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
EMAXIM:
Tear that her pus*y. Boma na real nigga

He's not a real niggar. A real gee doesn't kiss and tell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

She is not urhobo, keep chut
who z this ant?. Tega... Oghenetega is urhobo name. On any case wetin concern me?
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by SouthSouth1914: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vickyvice:

She is not an urhobo girl. Stop running your mouth like tap!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Rebecca1234567: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
THIS GUY WAS DRUNK AND HE CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES [A MUST WATCH VIDEO] cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAY5bOX15Z0
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Produke(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
Shut up, she's not Urhobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Emmanuel909090: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

A senseless man doesn't need pity.

I swear a very foolish man, i have always heard such things about calabar women, she just comfirmed it on international tv without remorse.
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Emmanuel909090: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
BlueAir:
angry The iiidiot deserves no pity. For him to have thought he still had a wife in a woman that goes tothis kind of show

He is a big fool, tega just proved all i have been hearing about Calabar women.
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

I swear a very foolish man, i have always heard such things about calabar women, she just comfirmed it on international tv without remorse.

Well, I wouldn't want to delve into the tribal part because any woman from other tribes could have done it also. There are tons of Calabar women that would never do what she did. What she did has nothing to do with her tribe but her individual self.

Why ain't y'all bashing Boma that became a disloyal, deceitful, unfaithful guy all because of women. He's a shameless man. Worst of it, he's a sissy. I detest men like that.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by Coldie(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
No be him fault na him no lie
Re: Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) by odinga1of: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mutemenot:

Her name is Urhobo name oh. Oghenetega

Oga she is from Cross River State.

Maybe her Mum is from Delta State or that's her nickname

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Was Cheating On Me. Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Cries Out / Is This Really Davido's House Address At Lekki / Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.