Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Epe,the Awaiting Dubai Of Africa* - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Epe,the Awaiting Dubai Of Africa* (195 Views)

Invest In Epe , The New Lagos .. +2348167350289 / Invest In DUKIA AFRICA Epe The Biggest African Resort Estate For Sale / Epe, The Next New Lagos State Development And How You Can Be Multi Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epe,the Awaiting Dubai Of Africa* by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2021
When I wake up in the morning,the only thing that come to my mind is that how Epe is going to look like in the next 10 years, According to some scholars,Epe is one of fastest growing city in Africa.

Epe is blessed with a lot of Top Notch Infrastructural facilities like Alaro city,Epe spa and Resort, Augustine university,Just to mention the few .

Do you know that Epe have one of the best Roads connectivity in Nigeria:
✅Epe road is connected to Ikorodu
✅Epe road is connected to Ijebu Ode.
✅Epe road is connected to Eleko.

If you are still doubting whether to invest in Epe or not, let me tell you this, there are two types of storyteller in Real estate:
✅I bought Epe land when it was still selling at rate of 650,000
✅ The second storyteller will say,I know when Epe land is selling at rate of 650,000.
Which among of the storyteller do you want to belong to?

Just before I forget another Estate don land for Epe " Acres of Gold" I trust smart Investors they will not miss this new Goldmine.

The estate is selling at a pre-lauched price of 650,000 for 600Sqm
450,000 for 400 SQM
You can also spread the balance for 3 month,so secure your own plot of land today with initial deposit of 250,000.

This is a chance to invest your money rather than keeping it Idle in your bank account.

Also know that the price will go up very soon,So I suggest you to take action now.

For more information contact Oluwanisola Consult on 09035487771(Call only)or chat with us on 08137813780( WhatsApp only)

#realestate #investors #property #investment #dubai #nigeriansincanada #nigeriansindiaspora #nigeriansinusa #nigeriansinuk

Re: Epe,the Awaiting Dubai Of Africa* by Iconstar: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2021
What is epe undecided?

(1) (Reply)

Nine (9) Acres Of Land For Sale At Ogere Toll Gate, Lagos-ibadan Express Way / Please Advise On How I Can Move My Luggage From Benin City To Abuja / Plots Of Land for Sale at Eredo, Epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.