Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria (1071 Views)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos / Alfa, 3 Others Docked For Removal Of Human Parts From Grave In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Mecka: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2021
A mother of two, Altine Abdullahi, on Tuesday appeared in a Chief Magistrates’ Court, Kofar Fada Zaria for allegedly converting her home to a brothel.

The police charged Abdullahi and Mohammed Yasir with conspiracy, adultery and abduction, contrary to the provisions of sections 59, 230 and 368 of the Penal Code Law.

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp Abdullahi Sarki, informed the court that the police has concluded investigation into the matter and ready to continue with the case.

However, Magistrate Zainab Garba, referred the case to the Criminal Investigation Department of the Police in Kaduna for further investigation.

“I cannot understand how a minor can stand trial for adultery,” she said.

In the First Information Report (FIR), the prosecution alleged that on Aug. 10, at about 1300 hours, Bello Shehu of 97 Rimin Doko, Zaria City, reported that Yasir took his 15-year-old daughter (name withheld) to the Abdullahi’s house in Gwargwaje Zaria.

The Prosecution also alleged that Abdullahi gave Yasir a room for N1,000 and he slept with the minor and he got her pregnant.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/housewife-docked-for-allegedly-converting-home-to-brothel-in-zaria/
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2021
This story is confusing mbok...Vanguard please always make your story clear for easy comprehension.

I cannot understand how a minor can stand trial for adultery,” she said.

It was not mentioned in your story that the minor was also arrested and charged.

Yasir took his daughter to Abdullahi home/hotel and slept with her.

Also I don't think Abdullahi is at fault here unless she knows the man and his daughter.

I mean how could she had known that the girl is a minor? 15 year old girls nowadays look big.

Only Yasir the pedophile should be dealt with in this case...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Offorgerald15(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Fear women
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Lawlab249: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Authority1o1(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Okay...

What an unlucky woman and an unfortunate accomplice.

Shebi, if they were well-to-do, they would have preferred Hisbah to arrest them instead, knowing fully well how the holy Sharia law never questions or persecutes the rich.

To me, their only crime is poverty.
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by gambia(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Hisbah is typing.
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by nzeobi(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
I thought the North is a holy ground Free of iniquity
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by expertman(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Haaaa
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Sonnobax15(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2021
grin

Hustlers everywhere..
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
angry

I can bet she's a yamlegger.

Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of their women are olosho.

Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
angry
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Praxis758: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Sexual immorality is not justifiable but a girl of 15 years is underaged and should still be under a parental custody.

In a sane society where the law JD truly living and functional, the girl's parents and her husband should be tried for child abuse.

15 years old girl...... See what religion fanatism has done to us
Re: Housewife Docked For Allegedly Converting Home To Brothel In Zaria by Caramia2020(m): 2:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Lol, wetin person nor go hear or see, it's well.

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Reportedly In Trouble After S!ck Girlfriend D!ed In His House / 1 Dead As Benin Youths Protests The Scarcity Of Naira Notes (Pics/Video) / Policeman Kills Children In Ibadan Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.