Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House (929 Views)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Iambodemartins: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2021
The woman accused her uncle of throwing her, her family, and their properties out of their home barely one year after their father's death.

Awola Victory is seen crying in the video shared online as she shows her siblings standing outside with their furniture and other properties that had been thrown out of their home.

Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Iambodemartins: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Oche211(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Na wa ooo ..
You see those demons called uncle ba?
Little wonder I don't even send any of them at all
Let them give it to that their uncle fire for fire jare.

God himself know that I am a man of war.
I will first of all offer you a peace offering though.
If you reject it, I will drop it at your feet and go get my camo.
It's the highest gunner that wins
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Fuckyoumod: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm why are you crying?
So Your uncle has two heads or you are just a coward who can not sacrifice her life for your family and leave a bitter tale behind for generations unborn to learn from.

Make nobody enter my lane ooh....

I go kill you and kill myself..... Matter go solve simple!

Except the house no be your papa house!
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by thesicilian: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Go to school they will prefer to be slaying around the neighborhood. To survive in this life you must either be street smart or book smart, you can't afford to be clueless on both sides. How can someone who's not even your immediate family member throw you and your own mother out of the house your father built?
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2021
One of the reasons I don't blame those wives with "ME & MY HUSBAND" mentality
The dead man left behind wife and children but one distance uncle believes his more entitled to the properties more than anyone else even when it's not stated in any will.

No be everything be Juju my sister, you can report him to police in your jurisdiction (if na Law you want follow)
If na because of Juju wey d man get de fear you say make he no kill you maybe you too should consult whatever you believe and seek for intervention of supernatural power (Spiritualism)
Finally, if na thugs he carry come to intimidate your family madam you too enter street (odudubariba de for street or check for Makanaki for ojota) guys are everywhere they will surely come to your help in exchange for little change or lipsrsealed

Don't sit back and wait for devine power to fight for you..... Remember :
heaven help those who help themselves

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
This happens if it were found that the deceased died when he found that all the Children were not his.
Apart from that one of the stupid excuse of that uncle could be his brother did not marry the wife properly because he did not pay bride price. Or the property is co-owner with him and his brother did not leave a will. This is just too harsh
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
In 2021
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by neonbash0: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let's be honest here!

Most times the house might not belong to her late father but the uncle's and the wife and kids were not subordinate enough or respectful enough for the uncle to continue housing them.

There are sides to stories like these. Don't just believe everything you read online
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by adeoye63o: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
sad
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by annyplenty(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
As you seek every mean of redressing the situation, don't forget to Pray to God to avenge you and protect you and your family.
Many have been killed because of property matters. God is the father of the fatherless and husband of the widow.
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Karlovych: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ipob traditions and culture are very terrible, spits
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by HellAnus: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Karlovych:
Ipob traditions and culture are very terrible, spits

Go and spit on ur mother's grave
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by losky83: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Iambodemartins:
The woman accused her uncle of throwing her, her family, and their properties out of their home barely one year after their father's death.

Awola Victory is seen crying in the video shared online as she shows her siblings standing outside with their furniture and other properties that had been thrown out of their home.
This story can not be true.after all the awareness that has been made available to women about such issues she could still not do anything but to cry?.well I just think there is more to the story.
Re: Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House by Blackman7: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Savage flat heads with their barbaric and ancient traditions.

(1) (Reply)

Rise&fall Of The Dreaded Criminal DERICO NWAMAMA / Update: Man Punched By Mike Tyson On Plane Identified As A Thief And Fraudster / Gunmen Attack Catholic Church In Owo Ondo State Over 70 Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.