Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You (36938 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Salah Beats Messi To 30 League Goals And Breaks Ronaldo’s Premier League Record / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by SIRRITE: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2021
MilitaryLady:
will you keep quiet

Fool urself is allow, is ur bizness,
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by mystical109(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2021
MilitaryLady:
but he's got a wealth of trophies and more experience than that dwarf goat of yours
funny. I don't know about experience because I don't know how you came up with that. Trophy wise, Messi is clear

2 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by damosky12(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2021
gfon:
lol...lost which touch??ronaldo moved to man-u and the next home match juventus played they lost to empoli.Oga ronaldo hasn't lost any touch.He's still one of the best sportsmen even at his age

Oga, Juve lost many home matches throughout Ronaldo's stay. In fact, if you'd be sincere, you'd see that their problems started with his arrival.

Let's be honest with ourselves sometimes...

3 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Fedoglo: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2021
GoshenNLA:
Action speaks louder than voice, time will tell
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples
Do u have Jersey for formula 1
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by prenazy: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Time will tell,but I think he forgot to mention arsenal grin.Ronaldo will be a real big treat to all defenders this season
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Musso16: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
GoshenNLA:
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available

Contact details
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ShedrachU(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Running from one club to the other like confused goat.
Isi ewu

You are stupid
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
romklef:
grin and arsenal defenders too
4 now, Arsenal is not included. Arsenal has A.I.D.S
A-Arsenal
I-is
D-dying
S-slow
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by uniquetechng: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Humanoid01:
Most of his goals will come from penalty kicks and probably free kicks.
CR7 scored just one free kick goal in the whole three seasons he spent at Juve, I think his best bet as usual is penalties.

3 Likes

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Depressed101: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoshenNLA:
how much is the blue psg...
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ramatintin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't see any proper defender in the league apart from varane who's his team mate.
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by jacoik(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoshenNLA:
how much is Chelsea jersey
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ericmor: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Humanoid01:

That guy no sabi score free kick again, na penalty him dey score now

1 Like

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by ericmor: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
thesicilian:
Ronaldo's god status started in the premier League, and will also be ended here by teams like Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

That guy sabi catch that man city o
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Mosopzy23: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Well cr7 game has evolved from being that tricky and fanciful player he used to be, to a predator now. So yes, he might not instill much fear in defenders due to his diminished abilities,, but I feel his goal scoring threat is still bang on.

Meanwhile
Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Enn214(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
His return is an error. Na psg for fit am...but as Messi don first enter there, e pain am

1 Like

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by JordanMichael(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
romklef:

1 Like

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
jacoik:
how much is Chelsea jersey
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Depressed101:
how much is the blue psg...
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Musso16:

Contact details
08139526894 call/whatsapp
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fedoglo:

Do u have Jersey for formula 1
Available for basketball and football
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lawrry:

Please, drop your WhatsApp number to discuss with you on the customized jerseys.
Thanks.
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
OBTMOS:

Your location?
Ibadan
Delivery available nationwide
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
romklef:
Don't ever call Arsenal name again, you people should leave us alone
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by jacoik(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoshenNLA:

please, let s it original jersey?
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Akuruoulo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
romklef:
Must u make EPL DEFENDERS look weak ?
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by romklef(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Must u make EPL DEFENDERS look weak ?
If they're not weak they should prove dem selves
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Akuruoulo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Humanoid01:
Atleast they are called goals

1 Like

Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Akuruoulo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
romklef:

If they're not weak they should prove dem selves
Arsenal is a mediocre team already.
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by GoshenNLA(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
jacoik:
please, let s it original jersey?
High quality jersey
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by fergie001: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:
Jordan ma nigga grin

come and hear what my friend and brother Jordan is saying o
Michael Jordan I know.......Who is diswan?
Re: Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You by Numerouno94(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:
Jordan ma nigga grin

Fergie001 come and hear what my friend and brother Jordan is saying o

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" / Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.