Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? (5801 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/--qD2-5Pg8mo/TcLjlxD6SLI/AAAAAAAAAMw/Rrk1ovNakdQ/s400/akande-dakore%2Begbuson.jpg[/img]

Retired actress?? Dakore Egbuson – Akande who wed long time beau Olumide Akande amidst pomp and flair in January this year, is said to be prego with her 1st baby.
According to online reports she was spotted at a number of functions in Lagos over the easter weekend with a noticeable bump. And since the actress is in very good shape, her bump isn’t one that can be attributed to eating way too many portions of Pounded yam, Egusi & cow leg.

Congrats to the couple. Can’t wait to see how she rocks her bump as it gets bigger…Dakore is always super stylish.

http://emmanuelsamuko..com/2011/05/dakore-egbuson-akande-pregnant-with-1st.html
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2011
You just got to know? undecided undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by africhika(f): 4:02am On May 23, 2011
ohhhh, she def looks pregnant! look at that swollen nose and dark neck---classic signs
i can't wait for her to announce! happy for her
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Nobody: 4:03am On May 23, 2011
africhika:

ohhhh, she def looks pregnant! look at that swollen nose and dark neck---classic signs
i can't wait for her to announce! happy for her

Swollen nose and dark neck is a sign of pregnancy? shocked

Jesus. I'll BRB!
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Heline(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2011
Wheather swolen nose and dark neck or no swolen nose and dark neck thank god she is expecting her baby. Am happy for her.
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by africhika(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2011
@ Ileke-Idi, of cos, its common knowledge.
pregnancy makes women retain water in the body
dakore and hubby r a beautiful couple smiley
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On May 23, 2011
[size=72pt]Thank God for her![/size]
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Outstrip(f): 12:47am On May 24, 2011
She has the look though
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On May 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Swollen nose and dark neck is a sign of pregnancy? shocked

Jesus. I'll BRB!
Do you mean . . . . Errrr are you trying to say . . . . . Errrr like for real. Na wa ooo we Thank GOD ooo. So I have finally hit the bulls eye, no be so?
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by nkirubb: 12:50pm On May 25, 2011
Thank God for her.
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Nobody: 1:30am On May 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

Do you mean . . . . Errrr are you trying to say . . . . . Errrr like for real. Na wa ooo we Thank GOD ooo. So I have finally hit the bulls eye, no be so?

MUHEHEHE!!!

God forbid!! I'm too young/old to be borning pikin. Make the money roll in first cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On May 26, 2011
Outstrip:

She has the look though
What looks are you talking about? good looks or pregancy looks? undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Tricici(f): 12:52pm On May 26, 2011
mama-gee:

[size=72pt]Thank God for her![/size]
grin
Congrats to her yeh
Re: Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? by Nayah(f): 12:56pm On May 26, 2011
It sounds like that, just look at her face, the mask of pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

How Famous Have Aged Over Time / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter / Beyonce Cute In Police Uniform (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.