Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ (19198 Views)

Fubara issues Executive Order relocating legislative sittings to Govt House / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
MyExpression:

You made valid points however, this is the bone of contention.

Concensus, yielding and conceding, give and take.

Northerners obviously has more numbers and agricultural reserve.
South has mineral resources and agricultural.
West has industrialization and access to the ocean.
East has people of industry and agriculture.

Pray tell, in this bridge building economy of ours, have you over the time, pre nd post independence, seen an even balance on this scale?

Has there been a balance between consensus and concession?
At some point, we clamour democracy and call for concensus; at other points, we call for concessions...all these done when it's favourable to one's appeal.

Everyone's bias is valid.
The foundation was not effectively laid to show balance.
PDP tried it with their rotational ideology but failed.

We have to come to this roundtable and have this discussion, and as Fmr President, Goodluck Jonathan said, succession will not be on the table.
We just must find angles of compromise.
We cannot be in war forever....the life in Middle East Asia is not what we desire for ourselves.
Secession will lead to more secessions until the borders of secessions are tightly held together to stand alone.

The easterners or biafran landscape is not well defined.
North and North Central is also an issue
The West still has independent Lagos state to contend with.
The South doesn't even know which states are in the south.

Even if we split, the splitting will continue and it will be very bloody for all parties.

Where do we go from here
Thank you for this submission....I will love to have time and discuss with you

1 Like

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lmaoo. Look at that khaleel fellow up there inadvertently strengthening the same argument he seeks to weaken. Just ended up further proving the obvious which is the average northerner has an IQ less than 1. Dude had to go bring out a name from the 1980's. Hilarious! Lol

As I have once said, when you see pple making waves in academia, breaking academic records home and abroad, winning scholarships, what you are certain NOT to find are even a micro-hand-full of Aminu's and Hassan's. Thankfully they cannot erase this fact, so off to the 80's to find one of the very very few shooters among their gazillion runts.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by effort1: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
monferans0:
angry they can't even hire somebody to proofread their nonsense! With all the money they steal, this Country is gone

The use of Microsoft Word is enough
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Mosopzy23: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maybe they didn't hire a proof reader or perhaps he's not that good at his job .

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Geeman2006: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
He is a northerner, the error is excused ! Remember they are educationally-disadvantaged and need a lower cut-off mark to even enter secondary school.

Hahaha. See this monkey �
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by effort1: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The problem with southerners is that they are brainwashed and programmed into accepting the new word into their dictionary and applying it to every Northerner...

The problem is if you ask most of them the meaning of quota system, they don't even know it. They are just saying it because that is one of the things they were made to believe.

They're the victims of what Chimamanda Adichie called "Single Story" They're fed up with the story of negatives.

Ndi Every Northerner Is A Product Of Quota System, Chew On This ...

Do You Remember the Pacesetter, SARKI ABBA from KANO State

In the cold hamattan of 1984, a Kano Indigene from SCIENCE Secondary School Dawakin Tofa did the unthinkable!!!

He scored 9 distinctions (8 A1 and 1 A2) in his West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) Exams. This achievement seemed unrealistic and never happened that the authorities at Lagos assumed it was a cheat.

In order to prove their assumptions right, a car was sent to pick up 16yr old Sarki Abba straight from Dawakin TOFA where he was made to retake the whole 9 exams in the duration of 3 days.

After marking the rescheduled exams, he scored 9 A1 (the only 'A2' he had in English Language before the retake, became 'A1' resulted to 9 A1)

Faced with shock, the Lagos authorities saved face by apologizing and instituting the National Merit Award making Sarki Abba its first recipient.

In 1989/90 school session, also at 21, Sarki Abba graduated as OVERALL BEST Medical Student, OVERALL BEST Graduating Student at ABU, Zaria. Sarki was then invited to U.S.A where he continued his studies, work and lives there since then.

Sarki Abba is presently a Professor of Urology and Pathology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, USA. Also, MD, PhD, at the John T. Grayhack Professor of Urological Research.

Prof. Sarki Abba's research program is focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms that drive cancer initiation, progression and recurrence with the ultimate goal of developing therapies that interfere with these processes. His work has particularly focused on Prostate Cancer.
~ Sadiq Basheer (edited)

Since then to date, how many other Sarki Abba has surfaced?

Do you know such a thing occurs severally down south?

1 Like

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Since then to date, how many other Sarki Abba has surfaced?

Do you know such a thing occurs severally down south?
We have a million of thent....as for you your talented ones are busy doing yahoo and money rituals
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Comedian2019: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
The secretary is a confirmed ABOKI grin
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Geeman2006: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gilbertase:
Lmaoo. Look at that khaleel fellow up there inadvertently strengthening the same argument he seeks to weaken. Just ended up further proving the obvious which is the average northerner has an IQ less than 1. Dude had to go bring out a name from the 1980's. Hilarious! Lol

As I have once said, when you see pple making waves in academia, breaking academic records home and abroad, winning scholarships, what you are certain NOT to find are Aminu's and Hassan's. Thankfully they cannot erase this fact, so off to the 80's to find one of the very very few shooters among their gazillion runts.

And you that have all the Einstein's and Aristotle's, how has it turned your backyard into the Utopia of your dreams.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by effort1: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
We have a million of thent....as for you your talented ones are busy doing yahoo and money rituals

Yeah, all your talented ones are now into banditry and kidnapping.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Yeah, all your talented ones are now into banditry and kidnapping.
Banditry and kidnapping is a bussiness of the unschooled ones just as you have Evans and co doing it at your places
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by effort1: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Banditry and kidnapping is a bussiness of the unschooled ones just as you have Evans and co doing it at your places

Schooled or unschooled, Evans or no Evans, your talented ones are into kidnaping and banditry
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by MyExpression(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Thank you for this submission....I will love to have time and discuss with you

I'm open to further discuss, as long as it will lead to a better Nigeria, even if it is one person at a time.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Geeman2006:

And you that have all the Einstein's and Aristotle's, how has it turned your backyard into the Utopia of your dreams.
yea that's cos you Nigerians keep electing useless people into leadership positions, like the dumb governor and his entire writing team that necessitated this topic. Terrible people /leaders exist on all sides of the divide, but since we are talking specifically about intellectual prowess, or in this case, a glaring deficit characteristic of a section of 9ja, let's stick to that. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Enyimbamercedes: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ladycewhy:
In summary;

Quota system.

In summary oooo… some people don’t understand the damage quota system is doing
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Geeman2006: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gilbertase:
yea that's cos you Nigerians keep electing useless people into leadership positions, like the dumb governor and his entire writing team that necessitated this topic. Cheers

Then what is the use of all the Education that you're looking down on others for then , if with all your Einstein's and philosophers it has not changed Enugu or Abia to Dubai but your concern is writing blunders in Far away Katsina.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you guys seriously think they speak English in their offices and council meetings?

1 Like

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
MyExpression:

I'm open to further discuss, as long as it will lead to a better Nigeria, even if it is one person at a time.
Thank you brother... I am Khaleel from Northern part of the country and i must say...I respect your sincere opinion
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by dragunov: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You are so pathetic. See the foo.lish comparison you are drawing. As in you guys are just something else! How many times did the government have to shut down schools because of Evans and co? Why do you celebrate evil? No sane humans would ever justify criminality simply because some people at the other side did it. Evans and co were never shielded by anybody in the South. We all wanted him and his ilk gone because, in the South, we value our freedom, peace and security. Once we detect anything wrong, we cry to the whole world and we seek to do something about it instead of using ethnicity and religion to cover up crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by hisexcellency34: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
And to imagine the dumbo was a former Reps speaker
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
dragunov:

You are so pathetic. See the foo.lish comparison you are drawing. As in you guys are just something else! How many times did the government have to shut down schools because of Evans and co? Why do you celebrate evil? No sane humans would ever justify criminality simply because some people at the other side did it. Evans and co were never shielded by anybody in the South. We all wanted him and his ilk gone because, in the South, we value our freedom, peace and security. Once we detect anything wrong, we cry to the whole world and we seek to do something about it instead of using ethnicity and religion to cover up crimes.
Jobless attention seeker... barking dog
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by FakeUnity: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Abokey don finish this country patapata. grin
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
ogododo:

No be grammar we go chop, na idea and our people don get am. No be so!
And which ideas would a dunce and an Illiterate,who cannot spell his name offer the nation?

This is where Quota System has brought us as a Country..

Imbeciles running the affairs of the Nation..

Ideas my footangry
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by dragunov: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people,Cursed demonic children!

All this because you just read the truth? See the way you are convulsing and gnashing your dentition. grin grin The truth is always constant, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by dragunov: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Jobless attention seeker... barking dog

As long as you continue to prove stu.pid on this forum, I, dragunov, will continue re-direct you with my club. I woll continue to pummel you tlll you develop common sense or you just fade off this forum. Dingbat!

2 Likes

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by dragunov: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Thank you brother... I am Khaleel from Northern part of the country and i must say...I respect your sincere opinion

Weyrey! Ajegbodo nwa eni kunra!
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
dragunov:

Weyrey! Ajegbodo nwa eni kunra!
ubanka ya daki hancin uwarka shege kare
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by MyExpression(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You seem open-minded yourself.
It's a breath of fresh air to have an objective discussion with the Northerner. And one whose sentiments does not amount to bigotry.

I'm King...from Imo state.

I've lived in lagos, bayelsa, rivers, imo, Abuja, Nasarawa,( Plateau, Benue, Taraba,...1month)Enugu, Abia, and Akwa ibom...for atleast 6month in each place.

This country is truly blessed but we lack dedicated leaders to administer our resources judiciously.
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
dragunov:

As long as you continue to prove stu.pid on this forum, I, dragunov, will continue re-direct you with my club. I woll continue to pummel you tlll you develop common sense or you just fade off this forum. Dingbat!
lol see madness
Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Ibkhaleel: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
MyExpression:

You seem open-minded yourself.
It's a breath of fresh air to have an objective discussion with the Northerner. And one whose sentiments does not amount to bigotry.

I'm King...from Imo state.

I've lived in lagos, bayelsa, rivers, imo, Abuja, Nasarawa,( Plateau, Benue, Taraba,...1month)Enugu, Abia, and Akwa ibom...for atleast 6month in each place.

This country is truly blessed but we lack dedicated leaders to administer our resources judiciously.
Very true my brother!
I will love to meet you in person and discuss ways forward...In the meantime i will always wish you the very best in your endeavors and i pray you have the chance to be in authority and help bring a positive change!

Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have we taken our agitation to question our local government Chairmen?

Why have we not asked our Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’ by Psoul(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The problem with southerners is that they are brainwashed and programmed into accepting the new word into their dictionary and applying it to every Northerner...

The problem is if you ask most of them the meaning of quota system, they don't even know it. They are just saying it because that is one of the things they were made to believe.

They're the victims of what Chimamanda Adichie called "Single Story" They're fed up with the story of negatives.

Ndi Every Northerner Is A Product Of Quota System, Chew On This ...

Do You Remember the Pacesetter, SARKI ABBA from KANO State

In the cold hamattan of 1984, a Kano Indigene from SCIENCE Secondary School Dawakin Tofa did the unthinkable!!!

He scored 9 distinctions (8 A1 and 1 A2) in his West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) Exams. This achievement seemed unrealistic and never happened that the authorities at Lagos assumed it was a cheat.

In order to prove their assumptions right, a car was sent to pick up 16yr old Sarki Abba straight from Dawakin TOFA where he was made to retake the whole 9 exams in the duration of 3 days.

After marking the rescheduled exams, he scored 9 A1 (the only 'A2' he had in English Language before the retake, became 'A1' resulted to 9 A1)

Faced with shock, the Lagos authorities saved face by apologizing and instituting the National Merit Award making Sarki Abba its first recipient.

In 1989/90 school session, also at 21, Sarki Abba graduated as OVERALL BEST Medical Student, OVERALL BEST Graduating Student at ABU, Zaria. Sarki was then invited to U.S.A where he continued his studies, work and lives there since then.

Sarki Abba is presently a Professor of Urology and Pathology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, USA. Also, MD, PhD, at the John T. Grayhack Professor of Urological Research.

Prof. Sarki Abba's research program is focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms that drive cancer initiation, progression and recurrence with the ultimate goal of developing therapies that interfere with these processes. His work has particularly focused on Prostate Cancer.
~ Sadiq Basheer (edited)

So what's the impact of this history to the Quota System you are trying to talk about?

May be you want to use the case of Sarki Abba to prove the Quota System wrong.
Have u ever heard of Sample Space in either statistics of probability?
If you have, the sample space u employed to arrive at this ur conclusion is biased.
You can't use a case of 1 or 3 persons to arrive at a conclusion for and on behalf of 1 million population.

Do u know that if u r 4rm d South-East, you've to score over 139 while smone in Zamfara needs only 2 marks to gain admission in2 the Unity School? Quota System has really dealt with this country.
No one is saying that all the Northerners are dumb. There are still many smart ones up there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria / Implication Of Obi Kenneth Ifeatu's Defection on Godwin Maduka's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.