Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Are They Always Here? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are They Always Here? (1295 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Hypocrisy. That's probably why they won't give you an answer. You're asking whether they have lives and how they have so much time, yet you've had time to get agitated, review the post histories of at least four NL members, then make a post and complain about it lol.

I disagree. You do not have to look at the post history of the aforementioned suspects to agree with the poster. Yes, 190 is my boy but the guy is always on 24-7. I have no problem with that but that does not mean the OP is a hypocrite. The OP has less than 600 posts in two years. 190 has 28000+ posts in less than 3 years. Haba! grin. No way he has a girlfriend.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 4:41pm On May 27, 2011
Thank you o jare. Better person.
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 27, 2011
beejaei:
@ogagua

You ediot and was poorly trained by your mama. I did not check their log myself. All I do to was write a simple program in two minutes to do it for me. THe spent on your school fees so far has been a waste. Your parents will have been better off giving it to a money doubler. Oloriburuku somebody.

If you cannot respond to my post logically and insult-free, then mechie eze i.

omo_to_dun:
I disagree. You do not have to look at the post history of the aforementioned suspects to agree with the poster. Yes, 190 is my boy but the guy is always on 24-7. I have no problem with that but that does not mean the OP is a hypocrite. The OP has less than 600 posts in two years. 190 has 28000+ posts in less than 3 years. Haba! grin. No way he has a girlfriend.

Oh? Is that so? Then why is OP complaining? If the four members he mentioned are indeed online 24/7 and the OP as well as yourself have said you did not or do not have to check their logs, then I will, again, call him a hypocrite under the notion that he is online just as much as they are to see their posts in various sections of this forum. Either that he's a hypocrite, he's making a blind assumption, or he's bandwagoning with everyone else calling out 190, mzdarkskin, and other members on the forum; three options, all of which are negative.

I know. I should be a lawyer cool
Re: Why Are They Always Here? by beejaei: 5:53pm On May 28, 2011
^^^

Lost cause> I will keep praying for you thouigh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nbc Banns D'banj's Oliver / Gov. Abdul Fatai Ahmed, Toyin Pinheiro (SAN), ABS, Access Bank Fraud Exposed! / Describe D Comfort U Derived Travelling Interstate With A Transport Coy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.