Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Black Americans Blasts Dababy For 'ruining' wizkid's Essence (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Americans Blasts Dababy For 'ruining' wizkid's Essence (photos) (4826 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's Music Video - Essence (Photos, Video) / Americans Blasts Mercy Johnson For Using The Wrong Emoji To Console A Bereaved A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Black Americans Blasts Dababy For 'ruining' wizkid's Essence (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2021
When I first listened to tems, I thought she was from the states. She is too good.
Re: Black Americans Blasts Dababy For 'ruining' wizkid's Essence (photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

This has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

So, are you that stupid that will be applying for a job that you clearly do not have all the qualifications for?

Linkedin, for example, gives you job suggestions according to what your age is and other preferences. So you won't see a job that doesn't cover your age bracket. Please stop showing how dumb you are and mind your sorry-ass business.

The chart, of course, no follow according to you cos you are not used to such type of CV. Stick to the black and white one you have. Mr. outdated

Listen to Simon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Remember The Girl Who Went To Site Without "Bra"? See Her Recent Pictures / Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.