Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir (80793 Views)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Creativity Or Madness? Fashion Designer Causes Stir At Bobrisky’s Birthday Party

Popular fashion designer CEO LUMINEE @ceolumineeofficial on Instagram is a profile Ikeja based designer who trended in the past for allegedly maltreating her “househelp” (you can find the thread HERE, an accusation she long refuted HERE, is in the news again, albeit for her fashion sense.

She obviously styled Bobrisky for his birthday dinner, should you be interested in shim outfits. cheesy

SOURCE

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2021
It is the shoes for me. cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by overdrive(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Epic creativity.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Treasure17(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Eve generation.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Freestainworld(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2021
All these things fall apart ladies will not allow us to drink water in peace.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by izzou(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
The green color no follow at all

It may have looked nicer with some other color

2 Likes

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by xpressionx(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Daughter of Eve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Ishilove: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:
It is the shoes for me. cheesy
It's pixie themed outfit and those are pixie shoes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

It's pixie themed outfit and those are pixie shoes

Ehen! I know say na you go understand that outfit. I was looking at it o. Say this her clothe be like something from Disney, lol. But it is not Halloween na! Wrong timing if you ask me. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by TarOrfeeek: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Everywhere Olympus has fallen.

Even CIA no fit prevent the fall.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Kondomatic(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY.

Peter: Who you?

Bobrisky: It's me Bob?

Peter: Father, you sent a man into the world, and I am hearing the voice of a man but the body before me is that of a woman.

GOD: Send him back to the world, as a seahorse this time.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Aboks(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
See their bobbie like WHITE HOUSE DOWN

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Romangalactic(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wit all d injurings & scar on her knee and legs,she still haff mind 2b flaunting body. The make up tew iz also zero
Mgbeke feelin funky

Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
The lady in the right looks like a strumpet

6 Likes

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehen! I know say na you go understand that outfit. I was looking at it o. Say this her clothe be like something from Disney, lol. But it is not Halloween na! Wrong timing if you ask me. cheesy
Obviously she no send anybody
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Looks like she has a wiener

1 Like

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by izuch(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mad
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Ancecoker(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by adioolayi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na crime to return to stone age

One thing I have observed from this he-she/ she-he birthday pictures is that, The real ladies, I mean the real females ensured that what they wore revealed some part of their cleavage, before mistaken identity go catch-up with them and people beging to refer to them as he-she/she-he grin grin grin

What a world.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by lessonotes(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
"And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away." - 1 Cor. 7:31

Jesus Christ Loves you. Come to him today for the salvation of your soul.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Crossroad1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fashion, all na scope, all na marketing

1 Like

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by cassidy1996(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Madness
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by yemionline(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Issokay
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Tyranny: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
#We_rock
#They_suck
#Who cares?
#You Only Live Once
#Enjoy
grin
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by joshjc(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Very soon ladies will start walking around naked, it's even happening self,they no longer put on pants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Seequadry(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nothing but madness...bobrisky birthday party

Every one and everything in that party is all about risk meehn

See doz flat boobs ehn.... Odikwa risky

If you be straight and you find your way enter diz kaiin party... You sef Odikwa risky

If ur boyfriend dey serve as usher àbi ńa caterer or Itm7 boiz for this kain events.... Odikwa risky

2 Likes

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by Joromi1: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
The future is pussy, cross-dressing, shemãle and fàggotry!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by victons(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where is Bobrisky here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by justking(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
See fashion
Re: Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir by dynicks(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don't know bout u guys...but av been taking notes and several sketches of all hoeloshos and like hoeloshos that have ever graced this forum just to keep records of their faces so that I wouldn't fall victim to any should incase any of them comes back tomorrow to form new leaf/ new creation on top marriage to me !!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Senegambian Couture In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.