Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? (18279 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by YourMajesty(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
divineRx:
Me
Is your verification centre at Okpe Local Government Area?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Rindi: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Anyone from Jos pls?

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by trisha01(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rindi:
Anyone from Jos pls?
Yes, Jos north. What’s your ppa?

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by chisonu: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls who was able to change program? How did you do it? After change of program were you deployed immediately or later..maybe after days..

Since on Saturday I have been trying so hard to change program but the link is not opening.

Please if you know you were able to change program tell me how you did it.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by mranova(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rindi:
Anyone from Jos pls?

Yes. Jos North also.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by DJBIGGY(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
keleants:
I finished everything today,
Incase you wan talk to the person in charge of your area, collect his/her number there, just tell them the area you fall under
So it will be easier for you

Can u assist me with a number there? I can DM you
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by trisha01(f): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
mranova:

Yes. Jos North also.
What’s your ppa
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by mranova(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
trisha01:

What’s your ppa
LEA Tajir (Odus)... Please what have you done so far?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by HuncleDee: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
StennyB:
I visited mine in Kaduna.
But was asked to come back tomorrow because the man in charge of verification was absent.

My PPA is in chikun LGAso the verification is at the LGA Secretariat

Please can we talk... I'm in kaduna and need some info concerning the verification.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by trisha01(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
mranova:

LEA Tajir (Odus)... Please what have you done so far?
Nothing. I’m not in Jos yet

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by obumsway(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
HuncleDee:

Please can we talk... I'm in kaduna and need some info concerning the verification.
pls they said I should go to kaduna north. My PPA is located in chikun LGA and I'm not in town. Pls if you have done urz let me know the process.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by fredista(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chiagozieo:

My own na NYSC camp Abuja Kubwa

My PV center is NYSC camp too but I've not been able to go. Any update. Have you able to do yours?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Oyeakins: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Can affidavit be used in place of local government certificate
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by HuncleDee: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
obumsway:
pls they said I should go to kaduna north. My PPA is located in chikun LGA and I'm not in town. Pls if you have done urz let me know the process.

My PPA is in chikun local govt too, all chikun LGA peeps are to go to Sabo for verification, dats nysc secretariat just b4 living faith Church, by the way I have not done mine, the line is quite long o, Infact as at today dey were still verifying pple who put their names down on Tuesday, it's very slow. But if you can be in kd by next week, I believe you will do yours.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by obumsway(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
HuncleDee:

My PPA is in chikun local govt too, all chikun LGA peeps are to go to Sabo for verification, dats nysc secretariat just b4 living faith Church, by the way I have not done mine, the line is quite long o, Infact as at today dey were still verifying pple who put their names down on Tuesday, it's very slow. But if you can be in kd by next week, I believe you will do yours.
Pls any idea on the requirement needed there ?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by zubimete(f): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
idholo96:

I don't have any information, I am still looking to get information on here
Hello hv u gone for the physical verification?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by HuncleDee: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2021
obumsway:
Pls any idea on the requirement needed there ?

Yea... Bvn printout was adamantly requested for by the officials.

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by obumsway(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
HuncleDee:

Yea... Bvn printout was adamantly requested for by the officials.
thanks so much ... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Thane(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
mamarazi:

Take a bus to mowe and cross to the other side, walk a bit towards the market,you will see those mini bus.just tell them you are going to obafemi LG.

Hi, do you stay in the area? I mean ibafo
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by keleants(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Please tell me your experience, let me prepare myself small small

I sent you an email bro
Check

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Employers Making Things Difficult For Job Seekers Everyday / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.