Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best (513 Views)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best by ButtyBanger1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
After Messi's transfer there has been great speculations around his transfer to Paris saint German. Also to that of ronaldo, his transfer to Manchester United which was his former club also brought out some talks.
Lionel Messi has 6 Baloon'd'or to his name, he has to cups of which he has won with his country, he also has a large number of Laliga titles to his name. Last season he won the highest goal in Laliga after scoring a total number of 24 goals. He has over 3 champions league to his achievement. Ronlado is regarded as a legend he has achieved a lot in his career.He has won uefa nation's league for his country. He has won 5 champions league, he has the record for all time goalscorer in the world and in champions league. Also last season he won the highest goal scorer in Seria A when he was in Juventus. There are so more records which they have both won of which I will display on my next article. My opinion of this two is that Ronaldo is the greatest.coments below on your own view on this article
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best by Hezzyluv: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
CR7 ALL DE WAY.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best by Bombastically00(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
I almost suffocate after reading thisgrin...Ronaldo fan we don hear you...State your facts well, meanwhile Messi will be grabbing his 7th Balon d' or soon...No more Dubai d'or to compensate your goat wink..

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best by Bigredmachine: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
rubbish...
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo Check Out Their Records And Say Who Is The Best by MaxiB1242: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you just say the master of tap in Tapnaldo is the greatest..? I shame for you

(1) (Reply)

Tuchel In Trouble As Chelsea Plan To Sell Key Player / Messi Hits Out At Referee After Argentina Beat Peru / Ballon D’ Or 2021: Jorginho Names Two Players He Will Vote For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.