Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Deleted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deleted (1459 Views)

Deleted post / POST DELETED / Have You Deleted Your Pivot App?. Good News For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Deleted by delugadou(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Meesquared000:
Interested in learning how you can gradually build wealth through publishing *zero content book* royalty?

Raking in minimum 500 to 1000$ monthly.

Let's work together!

Chat Mee up to get info on requirements

0 8 0 6 0 2 6 8 5 5 8 Whatsapp
is it a free training?
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2021
delugadou:
is it a free training?
Free? To actually learn a secret skill to make 500 to 1k? Let's be realistic. Just chat up to know the catch to it. You don't wanna lose it.
Re: Deleted by Roysnickz: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meesquared000:
Free? To actually learn a secret skill to make 500 to 1k? Let's be realistic. Just chat up to know the catch to it. You don't wanna lose it.
I come to the painful realization that most of this ads are aim at making money from poor people in the name of teaching a certain secret. Most of them don't work. I have been scammed like that on several occasions.
Ironically, most of the systems that paid after learning were taught to me freely. What do you mean by learning a secret to make 500 to 1K free? When omeone I met on the platform is currently teaching me and other fellows, a tutorial that make more than 10k in a day. The first trial was about 12.9 Euro, yesterday's own was close to 20. Mind you, this involves capital, meaning, the higher the capital, the higher the profit. Understand that this is something we have been on it for about a month now, meaning it's a process that involves indebt teaching because it's not a Nigerian system but the guy is doing it free.
Why? According to him, he has made millions from the system and consider this one as a way of giving back to the society, hence he very well know the economic condition in the country.
So, who say can't learn a system that pays him/her 1k only in a day for free

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Yens: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bro how can i contact you..please

Roysnickz:

I come to the painful realization that most of this ads are aim at making money from poor people in the name of teaching a certain secret. Most of them don't work. I have been scammed like that on several occasions.
Ironically, most of the systems that paid after learning were taught to me freely. What do you mean by learning a secret to make 500 to 1K free? When omeone I met on the platform is currently teaching me and other fellows, a tutorial that make more than 10k in a day. The first trial was about 12.9 Euro, yesterday's own was close to 20. Mind you, this involves capital, meaning, the higher the capital, the higher the profit. Understand that this is something we have been on it for about a month now, meaning it's a process that involves indebt teaching because it's not a Nigerian system but the guy is doing it free.
Why? According to him, he has made millions from the system and consider this one as a way of giving back to the society, hence he very well know the economic condition in the country.
Re: Deleted by Tohsynetita1: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Send Mee a message

0 8 0 6 0 2 6 8 5 5 8

To see what it takes. You decline if it's not ok by you. No harm in finding out what it is. That's what I'll tell you for now
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Zero publish skills

Re: Deleted by presido997(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Roysnickz:

Pls you help me also? I need to learn this
Re: Deleted by Krch: 2:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok

Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Krch:
Ok
you come to my thread to post this. Sorry for you!
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Well it has kicked off and I'll be posting updates as time goes by. You can send a message via my WhatsApp. 0 8 0 6 0 2 6 8 5 5 8

For clarity.
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
A laptop is needed for this. Progressing gradually. Learning and implementation stage currently.
Re: Deleted by oluteem: 4:32am On Oct 07, 2021
How can I contact u?

Roysnickz:

Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 12:47am On Oct 09, 2021
oluteem:
How can I contact u?

you put your money you get traded for. That's what you wanna put your money into? Seems you've not learnt. It's alright.
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Success is close.. don't miss it

Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 1:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Deleted by charlexarmani(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Roysnickz:

please I will appreciate it if you put me cause I have been searching for ways to make money onlin
Re: Deleted by Meesquared000(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2021
charlexarmani:
please I will appreciate it if you put me cause I have been searching for ways to make money onlin
you're searching for ways. I'll tell you not to look at ways that say pay this amount, I'll trade for you or you'll get this back. It's a red flag. Anything can happen. Instead I'll say invest in courses and digital skills that you can master and earn for a long long time.. send me a message on Whatsapp. There's a free webinar coming up soon. Explaining in details

080602 68558 Whatsapp

Check my bio

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity / Earn 4000 Monthly On DBS With Just 5500. / newly launched Naija atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.