Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service (247 Views)

Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration / Testing a system / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service by GenesisForum: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
A source code within Twitter beta suggests that a tipping service has been implemented and being tested. The service, which is strike enabled, would enable users to send and receive tips in Bitcoin.

Strike is an application that enables users to send Bitcoin at close to zero costs. According to Jack Maller, CEO of Zap Solutions, and developer of the Strike application, Strike is out to disrupt cryptocurrency companies like Coinbase, others which charge around 3% for every Bitcoin purchase. According to Maller, his target is to beat down the commission to 0.1% or 0..

His words:

"I have been buying bitcoin on Strike for about a month. I have been a bitcoiner for almost a decade at this point, and I am proud of the experience that we have built. Buying bitcoin with no additional fees is how it always should have been."

With Twitter integrating Strile and a Bitcoin Tipping Service, the future looks bright for Maller.

https://genesis.com.ng/threads/twitter-testing-a-bitcoin-lightning-tipping-service.59/

Re: Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service by Hezzyluv: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
I hear bubu saying e no concern me
Re: Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service by Brainard22: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
The future is Crypto
Re: Just In: Twitter Is Testing A Bitcoin Lightning Tipping Service by Endsmustmeet: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
well meaning nairalanders, I need ur help my wife just delivered a son but the problem Is she is rh negative, there is an injection she is to take under 48 hrs, it is called rhogam goes for 68000 but I he to search for lesser brand yesterday so I saw immunorhor said it is 36000but since she took in things has been a bit hard...pls I know this is not the best place to seek help but it better to risk than to risk her life and baby...pls kindly help me 3066 348668. first bank

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pay For A Service On Fiverr / Stamped Concrete Floor Designs / How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.