Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat (741 Views)

26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by manlawal(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
DEAR ILAJE NATION,

The failure *#IlajeNation* is experiencing today is a resultant effect of the idleness and cluelessness of successive leadership, who could not agitate or lobby for the provision of electricity, portable drinking water , Good health care , sea embankment, enviable academic environment, jobs , capacity building and economic transformation through Technology, Trade and Investment.

I am *Fade Ojamomi*, I can do things differently and achieve better results. This is not because i’m a focused parliamentarian as popularized but being a trained and certified congressman fortified with legislative teachings and experience, I can do better. I verily believe I will move benefiting motions, sponsor relevant bills, lobby and make significant demands in the interest of my dear ILAJE people and most significantly my constituents under the existing Leadership of our dear Capacity Governor , Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu.

Achieving the ILAJE of our dream is not rocket science, it can be achieved if we put a round peg in a round hole. It is time for the ILAJE people to get it right. The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all, let’s get our PVC ready and secure ILAJE CONSTITUENCY 1.

Here I am , send me!!!

BY FADE OJAMOMI NAIRALAND GROUP

#IlajeFirst
#EvolveWithFJ
#ServiceAboveSelf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by otokx(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is Akpata in this region?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Alfamann: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Scar face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
manlawal:
DEAR ILAJE NATION,

The failure *#IlajeNation* is experiencing today is a resultant effect of the idleness and cluelessness of successive leadership, who could not agitate or lobby for the provision of electricity, portable drinking water , Good health care , sea embankment, enviable academic environment, jobs , capacity building and economic transformation through Technology, Trade and Investment.

I am *Fade Ojamomi*, I can do things differently and achieve better results. This is not because i’m a focused parliamentarian as popularized but being a trained and certified congressman fortified with legislative teachings and experience, I can do better. I verily believe I will move benefiting motions, sponsor relevant bills, lobby and make significant demands in the interest of my dear ILAJE people and most significantly my constituents under the existing Leadership of our dear Capacity Governor , Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu.

Achieving the ILAJE of our dream is not rocket science, it can be achieved if we put a round peg in a round hole. It is time for the ILAJE people to get it right. The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all, let’s get our PVC ready and secure ILAJE CONSTITUENCY 1.

Here I am , send me!!!

#IlajeFirst
#EvolveWithFJ
#ServiceAboveSelf
best of luck
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by FakeUnity: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
manlawal:
DEAR ILAJE NATION,

Here I am , send me!!!

#IlajeFirst
#EvolveWithFJ
#ServiceAboveSelf

On what political party are you contesting, have you won your primaries?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Anazp: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by orisa37: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by BigMoneyeye: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Be cautious of politicians that start with criticism and big English. Remember your campaign promises and be faithful to it peradventure you are honest and get elected... I wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by manlawal(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

On what political party are you contesting, have you won your primaries?
am not the one , he is a friend and also a nairalander here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by manlawal(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Be cautious of politicians that start with criticism and big English. Remember your campaign promises and be faithful to it peradventure you are honest and get elected... I wish you the best
DO YOU KNOW THIS LOCAL GOVT HAS NO ELECTRICITY FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AND THOSE REPRESENTING US HAS DONE NOTHING , WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE HIM .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
God will elevate you if you truly put your ilaje people first, but expect God's punishment and suffering if once you hopefully get to Abuja someday you sell your people out for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Alfamann: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
God will elevate you if you truly put your ilaje people first, but expect God's punishment and suffering if once you hopefully get to Abuja someday you sell your people out for crumbs.

I thought your useless god already knows everything he would do.
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Fadeojamomi: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks guys for your wonderful comments, I need your supports to make this dream come true and I verily believe ye all will be available to help.

Once again, I’m grateful
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Fadeojamomi: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Alfamann:

I thought your useless god already knows everything he would do.

God is not Useless please
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
What is his nairaland moniker

I wan check something grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Another thief in the making.

If he is angry I called him thief, let him give us his manifesto let's argue it out.

I can bet my two balls he doesn't understand the roles as a member of house of assembly and does not have clear cut vision on his ambition to change the status quo.

A typical issue with Nigerian politicians.
Most of them are politicians by connection or occultism.
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Alfamann: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fadeojamomi:

God is not Useless please

But he needs you to defend him. Useless.
Re: A Nairalander Is Contesting For Ondo House Of Assembly Seat by Danjikanbauchi: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
He will win the election.

(1) (Reply)

Slaughter Market A Shadow Of Itself, Port Harcourt Demolision / Lagos Ranked Second Least Liveable City In The World / See How IPOB Members Fear Ijelespeaks Caught On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.