Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – (4218 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Dollyspyz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
BB Tega, a Naija 2021 housemate, has already declared what she will do if her husband decides to divorce her because of her relationship with another housemate, Boma.

Tega, 29, has claimed that she is unconcerned if her husband decides to divorce her because of the sexual activities she engaged in with Boma, 34, in the Big Brother house.

According to her,

“If my husband decides to divorce me because I’m freestyling and bathing with Boma and other male housemates na in my own wahala, so be it because na me get the fame, na me get the money, and everything.”

Many viewers chastised her at the time for performing the act on national television as a married woman, but today it appears she doesn’t care.

SOURCES: https://gossipinfo.com.ng/2021/09/01/i-dont-give-a-damn-if-my-husband-divorces-me-after-the-show-because-of-boma-tega-video/

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Onyi22(f): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Boma is the fall guy here. Got himself in the middle of a needless mess. She actually used Boma to fight her useless family battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by dudusky007(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mtchew
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Wawelexy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
And when boma finally leaves for the love of his life, please, notify us of ur new status as a babymama....... The ojowaju is female indeed.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by EmptyGarden(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ashawos are generally bold. No surprises here.

12 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by AyebaAyiba: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
I guess the marriage ended (in her heart/mind) before she even went for the show.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
AyebaAyiba:
I guess the marriage ended (in her heart/mind) before she even went for the show.
Yes. Most married women whose husband's cheated already check out of the marriage in their heads.
The marriage is no longer d same. Many just stay cos of their kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by emetisuccess(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
God can never allow me to marry this kind of wife. Tueh

13 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by jabor4Naija(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
May God not allow us marry d wrong woman.......so according to the things I have read, she is married and she is busy philandering with another man in the house for millions of Nigerians to see.......smh

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Leaforever:

Yes. Most married women whose husband's cheated already check out of the marriage in their heads.
The marriage is no longer d same. Many just stay cos of their kids.
And if her new husband cheats on her,
Then what happens ?
Any woman who can't tolerate a cheating man once in a while is not ready for marriage
Marriage is a man's business
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by naijapips04: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Because she knows who she married, Mr Simpson

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Danjikanbauchi: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Ashawos are generally bold. No surprises here.
Walahi, BBnija destroying marital homes too.
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
The marriage might be an open one who knows, but na agbo I wan sell

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Thermodynamics(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Boma is the fall guy here. Got himself in the middle of a needless mess. She actually used Boma to fight her useless family battle.
Her son will see the video one day, a video of his married mother being f**ked by some random dude on live TV. The internet never forget, I'm sure the video is on YouTube now with so many insulting comments, her son will see all that.

Who is the fall guy here?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lol famous. She doesn't seem to realise how fast people forget BBN housemates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by elonmuskbaby: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
obviously she wanted to leave her marriage,bbn was a convenient justification.theres no how a woman who loves her husband will do that.women wey love their husband they take all the rubbish so for her not to give a damn she clearly doesn't love him and Boma is just an instrument

By the way what is a married woman doing in BBN

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
CaroLyner:
Famous for the wrong reasons especially

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Walahi, BBnija destroying marital homes too.
The marriage was already destroyed before she came to the house. He cheated on her on their matrimonial bed (He said it on IG)
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Gadafii: 1:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Na me get the fame na me get the money, women heartless guys cheesy

But the mumu husband deserve am, oponu hordeband
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by MufasaLion: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
obviously she wanted to leave her marriage,bbn was a convenient justification.theres no how a woman who loves her husband will do that.women wey love their husband they take all the rubbish so for her not to give a damn she clearly doesn't love him and Boma is just an instrument

By the way what is a married woman doing in BBN

You're right.

She used Boma and Boma used her also.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by MufasaLion: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The marriage was already destroyed before she came to the house. He cheated on her on their matrimonial bed (He said it on IG)

That husband is a fool.
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by MufasaLion: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2021
jabor4Naija:
May God not allow us marry d wrong woman.......so according to the things I have read, she is married and she is busy philandering with another man in the house for millions of Nigerians to see.......smh

grin grin grin

Fame can make anybidy do anything if care is not taken.
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by MufasaLion: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2021
CaroLyner:

grin grin grin

Her fame will fade away in a speed of light except she's got a very good management and PR.
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by ruggedtimi(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Haha!! This girl funny Sha, what if she gets evicted this weekend. She won't get that fame as expected unless she goes into runs fulltime. And with all what she is saying I don't think any man will take her serious unless for some simps out there.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Theboy21: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by jabor4Naija(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Fame can make anybidy do anything if care is not taken.
What fame? At what expense? Its crazy to me though
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Baddiezz(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
I doubt she has fan base sef
Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by Danjikanbauchi: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
so for that she is free to cheat too ?

Re: I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
so for that she is free to cheat too ?
where did I type that??

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby / Opinion: Why Linda Ikeji Should Not Have Bougth A Range Rover Worth $153,000 / Greatest R&B Artists Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.