Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 (24940 Views)

Xavi Becomes FC Barcelona's New Coach / Asisat Oshoala Is Barcelona Femeni's Highest Goal Scorer In 2020 / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Dnt u get tired of using abusive words? Ur vocabulary reeks of toxicity. Everything no b fight, most of us here re jux catchin fun. Anyways we re waiting for the emboldened.
He's uncouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Do you really know the meaning of insecurity?? we are quick to remind you cos you guys act like he never misses...........Embarrass?? if its about the record he's about to break, consider it inconsequential where i am. i would hold his UCL & league records higher than this shit wey na Andorra, Malta & Latvia e dey achieve am.

Liechtenstein,FaroeIslands,Lithuania,Luxembourg, Hungary, Estonia, Armenia. Etcetera. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Fuckthamods: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
ur greatest just lost a pen(his daily bread and trailing one nil to n.ireland) its abt time we kill dis goat chop o
If he score pen, wahala
If he no score pen, wahala

Go sleep
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He's uncouth
very bad. I blif Jesus will set him free from the spirit of sheer vileness. angry
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

If he score pen, wahala
If he no score pen, wahala

Go sleep

Penaldo for a reason. angry
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Numerouno94:

Liechtenstein,FaroeIslands,Lithuania,Luxembourg, Hungary, Estonia, Armenia. Etcetera. grin grin
i even forget all these countries........Nigeria go beat everyone of them
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:
very bad. I blif Jesus will set him free from the spirit of sheer vileness. angry
Hopefully!
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Fuckthamods: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

Na now I know say that Messi transfer pain you die enough to lose all sense of objectivity. Transfer wey trend for almost 2 weeks, you say wasnt noticed ba.

FYI, CR's return has only been in the news for 6 days and it has already died down.

Tbh, Messimerizers dont have any problem with Pendu's return to Manure. Na only Pendulums get problem with the GOAT's move to PSG. Who con dey pained laidis? grin
2 weeks in your dreams, his transfer hasn't even reach up to 2 weeks, shameless liar... A typical trait of messi fans.
The queen of England has just requested a signed CR7 jersey. The first ever player to be recognized in such manner. Let your dwarf keep enjoying farmer's league, soon we'd stop calling him eibar man and start calling him brest man

2 Likes

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Do you really know the meaning of insecurity?? we are quick to remind you cos you guys act like he never misses...........Embarrass?? if its about the record he's about to break, consider it inconsequential where i am. i would hold his UCL & league records higher than this shit wey na Andorra, Malta & Latvia e dey achieve am.

U are a foolish person...u need brain surgery...will stop replying u cos u are expert in stupidity
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by sunshineV(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:
If he score pen, wahala If he no score pen, wahala
Go sleep
we go soon kill una asun chop

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Dnt u get tired of using abusive words? Ur vocabulary reeks of toxicity. Everything no b fight, most of us re here for d fun. Anyways we re waiting for the emboldened.

U are here for hatred...gtfo
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin i even forget all these countries........Nigeria go beat everyone of them

Nigeria too big for them. kano pillars, even Kogi united go handle them. I read an article where it was said that most of those countries gat no football stars, rather they randomly select their citizens to play for them wen a game or competition is close. Not until recently some of em started their own league. I was wowed.

Remember Iceland in the last worldcup? Most of the players were doctors, farmers, engineers, artisans etcetera.

Na the people wey oga det stat pad wit b that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are here for hatred...gtfo

This one probably finks everyone is filled wit hatred. Get the fvk outa ma mention lemme see road.

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Fuckthamods: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
we go soon kill una asun chop
Kill yourself first, mr. Killer
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Nigeria too big for them. kano pillars, even Kogi united go handle them. I read an article where it was said that most of those countries gat no football stars, rather they randomly select their citizens to play for them wen a game or competition is close. Not until recently some of em started their own league. I was wowed.

Remember Iceland in the last worldcup? Most of the players were doctors, farmers, engineers, artisans etcetera.

Na the people wey oga det stat pad wit b that.
You're right!

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a foolish person...u need brain surgery...will stop replying u cos u are expert in stupidity
But it looks like you offered a course in stupidity & foolishness cos you have elevated from the level I used to know.......Emotionally unintelligent mofo like you lack the mental capacity to engage sound minds constructively that's why you don't hesitate to insult at every given opportunity.

Aanu Mpama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
But it looks like you offered a course in stupidity & foolishness cos it looks like you have elevated from the level I used to know.......Emotionally unintelligent mofo like you lack the mental capacity to engage sound minds constructively that's why you don't hesitate to insult at every given opportunity.

Aanu Mpama!

The king has embarrassed una again as I talk today
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

The king has embarrassed una again as I talk today
Who gives a fuq?? Like I said, its inconsequential..... How come nobody ever talks about Alli Daei if the record was something to be reckoned it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
But it looks like you offered a course in stupidity & foolishness cos it looks like you have elevated from the level I used to know.......Emotionally unintelligent mofo like you lack the mental capacity to engage sound minds constructively that's why you don't hesitate to insult at every given opportunity.

Aanu Mpama!

Chai. See finishing. The guy done divert grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Dnt u get tired of using abusive words? Ur vocabulary reeks of toxicity. Everything no b fight, most of us re here for d fun. Anyways we re waiting for the emboldened.

As normal....he has given his haters sleepless nights...who God has blessed , no man can curse .... u will need a ver very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight cos alcohol no fit save u

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Who gives a fuq?? Like I said, its inconsequential..... How come nobody ever talks about Alli Daei if the record was something to be reckoned it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ....xanax will do tonight

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

As normal....he has given his haters sleepless nights...who God has blessed , no man can curse .... u will need a ver very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight cos alcohol no fit save u

See this one? Masturbating on a goal scored against a lowly Ireland. Scoring goals against teams ranked 50 nd above has bcom an achievement. Well, its ur cup of tea.Wake me up wen he scores a South American team. For now get tha fvk outa my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Numerouno94(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Who is Alli Daei? Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Kingcalls: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

See this one? Masturbating on a goal scored against a lowly Ireland. Scoring goals against teams ranked 50 nd above has bcom an achievement. Well, its ur cup of tea.Wake me up wen he scored a South American team. For now get tha fvk outa my mention.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

For those that don't understand what hypocrisy is ...look below

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Who is Alli Daei? Lol.
Don't be sarcastic joor grin

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by briggson07(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:
2much a burden for a young lad. Messi is irreplaceable; u can't even come close, ask penaldo angry

Just like u no get mouth when Messi ,rohnaldiho, and Rivaldo
Na so ur mouth no go fit talk rubbish when this boy almost distroy ur club.

� percent Ronaldo fan
� percent Man United

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Barcelona did this on purpose to disrespect Messi. Ideally, that number should be retired for a while until someone deserving of it comes along. Handing it to Fati means the club does not in any way acknowledge Messi and his impact at the club. They are basically saying he is just another player who came and left.

Banter club.

1 Like

Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by Litmus: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why did i see Anus Fati undecided
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by razzydoo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Forward everly. By the way, some Depay for the Messi pain.
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by dboo442: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
You just made my day with your fact grin
Ekakamba:
Best of luck lad.

Legends jersey number can make a player better or worse.
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by yusluvad(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
He'll sure try his best for Barcelona. Best of luck to A. Fati...
mbahdi:
Good
He already said he will do all in his powers to make sure dat messi isn't missed in barca
Let's see how far he goes
Re: Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 by DoctorDree(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This summer transfer window has been crazy..

Top 10 Biggest Transfers this Summer Window

1. Cristiano Ronaldo to United
2. Sancho to United
3. Ramos to PSG
4. Varane to United
5. Lukaku to Chelsea
6. Grealish to City
7. Depay to Barca
8. Hakimi to PSG
9. Wijnaldum to PSG
10. Aguero to Barca
You sef know say na mumu go call all this top 10 transfers of the season
You won use your stupid sense talk say Ramos deal pass Messi own?
Pitiable Penaldo fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit / Real Madrid To End Pogba Chase If They Land £700,000-a-week Neymar / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.