Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Enhancing Fellowship And Community Dr. Shaun Mckay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enhancing Fellowship And Community Dr. Shaun Mckay (117 Views)

Film Promoter Died In Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancing Drug With Male Partner / Shaun White Cries As He Makes History / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Fellowship And Community Dr. Shaun Mckay by Shaun01: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cultural and generational shifts have an impact on education, according to Dr. McKay. We are the problem, he says. It is you. It is who they are.

Education leaders must view the process as a collaborative endeavor. A teacher does more than pass on their expertise to pupils, and a student does more than absorb new knowledge. A certain amount of give-and-take should be part of education. As McKay puts it, “Leadership is following.” It’s my goal to help others become better than I am.

It’s my goal to help others become better than I am. Then, they may use the abilities they’ve acquired to spread the word about it in the community. That which you learn is not yours to keep. A shift is taking place in your life. No educator will be able to do their job well if they can’t listen and follow directions.

for more information: https://worldtospeak.com/profile/dr-shaun-l-mckay/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Affairs / (music)nikello-japa / Who Are The Best Local Real Estate Agents In Melbourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.