Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations (28575 Views)

9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Tmex(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Decamp to PDP
Politicians ehn.
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by barinedan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
This government is satanic

1 Like

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by vineyardfarms: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
mr minister of information, pls reserve the RED cards for fulani herdsmen turned kidnappers -banditry, boko haram, sheik gumi, the known sponsorers of insecurity in the country, apc for their unkept promise with the people.

1 Like

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by wizelink(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
BUHARI AND HIS APC HAD BETTER PRAY AND PLAN ON HOW TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION WHICHEVER WAY THEY DEEM FIT. IF NOT, IF ANOTHER PART WINS THE PRESDO ELECTION, HOW ARE THE CURRENT POLITICIANS IN THE PLATFORM OF APC USE THE SAME MEDIA THE WANT TO GAG AND DESTROY BY ALL MEANS TO COMMUNICATE TO THE MASSES
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Mineohmine: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
coldsummer:
Hahahah

Why is this government so afraid of criticisms and critiques?

Oppression is the order of the day.

You claim you won't leave the presidency a failure. My brother you have gone beyond failure.

YOU ARE AN ACTIVE DISASTER. A COLLOSAL MISTAKE

Liar Mohammed ugly outside, ugly inside

grin[center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by oshorstan(f): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
When we were busy shouting that bukari should not be voted for, they wanted to kill us. This fo.Ol is a bloody idiot.a, he has no plan for Nigeria except to take us to Stone age. Stoic man is budari
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by int0x80(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Una never see anything yet, wait until his final days in the office.
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by int0x80(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Una never see anything yet, wait until his final days in the office. Buhari is a monumental failure!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Ebiz29(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dproperties:
All the best

I wonder how supporters of this government are training their kids at home.
Hand they meet them too.

1 Like

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by themanderon: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
These people will not end well. When you were running your mouth like a loose pump during Jonathan's era did he shut you up?
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jokers
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by REALretep(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stupidity

This country may not recover from the harm this government has caused oo

Instead of them to remedy the harm caused by past governments, they're instead worsening the situation far more than all their predecessors combined
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Sheggy13(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, the Hypocrite, show us how Buhari differs from the Taliban.

Taliban is gagging the press and Buahri is gagging the press.

Where is the difference?

Posterity will never be kind to you
I really feel sorry for the descendants of that guy. I don't think I've seen someone that wicked and useless because of crumbs. Even Buhari's biological children can't defend their father so blindly as the fool does. The kind of curses and negative energy he's attracting to himself won't make him amount to anything.

1 Like

Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by bellotaofeek: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
God pls call this ppl to hell fire. It's getting too long ����
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by goldmatrix(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
May God sanctions Liar Mohammed generations to the abbys..
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by kolmart: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
I know that nobody else will mute this idea if not this oloriburuku old fool lie lie man.
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by hunter21(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
That thing called buhari Is nothing but a dirty old man loved only by degenerate people
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Sleekfingers: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/anti-buhari-interviews-fg-threatens-to-issue-red-card-to-tv-radio-stations/

We should support and encourage useless and clueless abi? Leaders that are spoon-feeding bandits and herders abi? Thunder fire that your useless mouth there........
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Sleekfingers: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
ifeanyija:
Afghanistan loading

You are absolutely right.......but most nigerians ain't seeing it......

Na to dust my passport and move my family outta this TOILET called nigeria....
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by kristisking(m): 3:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:
Decision well taken, Buhari is very soft on the useless people that are out to destroy our country
I have always believed people like you are high on drugs which is why you keep supporting evil. But I tell you all that no matter what you stand to gain in this evil being done to Nigerians, God will liberate his people
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by EagleNest(m): 3:55am On Sep 02, 2021
When Buhari govt finally leaves, many Nigerians will hiss a sigh of relieve, and many will shout "never again". Therefore, be wise and vote right when the opportunity calls next time, otherwise no lesson learned.
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by ExposingdMatrix: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Taking the country back 60 years.. Does anyone now doubt this statement of fact by the former Naval officer on channels??
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Charly500(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
This FG constant attitude of intimidation is becoming annoying to say the least, as usual we should relax by suffering and smiling
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Lugianostar(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
A credible award contender for best clown of the year!!!!
Re: FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations by Exceed15: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Sai baba sai baba, 4+4
Una see una life ( ApC supporters)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Imo (Picture) / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.