Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (23619 Views)

Nigerian Artisans Aka Handwork People: How To Deal (must Read) / Acquire A New Skill Relevance Forimmediate Employment / [GET] WSO- 100 Proven Ways To Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2022
"Be so good they can’t ignore you.”

It implies that you should be the best you can so others cannot ignore what you are doing.

Focus on being the best you can and not what your competitors are doing.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
"Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

This words inspires me because it keeps me grounded and reminds me to stay unique and not do what everyone else in my industry is doing.

What works for someone else may not work for me and this words reminds me to stay true to me if I expect to see a difference in my business and in the impact i make.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2022
"An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”

This reminds me that even though i don’t always know what I am doing, I must be confident in my intelligence and abilities to figure it out.

Most people are too scared to even try, and that’s what separates entrepreneurs from everyone else.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately. You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2022
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”

This words is a great reminder that stepping out of your comfort zone and experiencing new things is the best way to learn.

You can research, plan, and educate yourself, but the only true way to improve is to put yourself or your business out there and learn from what you experience.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
"If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.”

Everyone has an idea – its those who are focused and work hard that make those ideas come to life.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

This words inspires me to persevere past setbacks.

Whenever I run into a difficult roadblock with my business, it reminds me how important it is to have a growth mindset as an entrepreneur.

A growth mindset means you don’t view mistakes as failures, but instead as learning opportunities.

Staring a business venture is an arduous process that is full of challenges. You will never get everything right the first time.

The key is to adapt and evolve over time.

Mistakes can expand your knowledge and help you become a more resilient person and business owner.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
“Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.”

I find this words motivating.

Anytime I think I’ve run out of new ideas or feel stuck with my business, this words reminds me that the potential for innovation is infinite.

There is always the opportunity to invent something completely new or build something that is better or cheaper than what already exists.

There is no limit on what entrepreneurship and ingenuity can create.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2022
"Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”

It inspires me because it’s simple but dynamic, and completely embodies the risk and the reward that’s inherent in business.

If you focus on failure, then you won’t be in the right mindset to learn from your mistakes and improve.

After all, at the end of the day, all you need is one good idea, one product that an underrepresented audience wants, one service that an industry needs, and you’re set.

This words reminds me that I don’t have to be right all the time – once is enough.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Get trained now and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
"The most important thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now with passion, to keep it up.”

I like his mention of passion, because that’s what drives us and makes us want to be better and do better.

We live in a culture where people sometimes strive towards goals without any meaning or passion, and we’ve all seen the result of that: uninspired work that isn’t created to serve.

When teams and companies are passionate, their work speaks for themselves.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2022
"Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

In business and in life, success is a long-game in which you must nurture and sustain your brand/product; it’s not a “one and done” journey.

I reflect on this words as a way to re-focus on our ‘why’ and to remember to follow our credo: “Love the land. Respect Your Roots. Give Your Best.”

The seeds you sow today will grow to bring value to generations down the road.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

This words resonates with how I strive to live my life both personally and professionally; value and integrity over the traditional markers of success.

Serving with integrity and leading with humility are core values I hold close in my business.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2022
"Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!”

It reminds me to continue to take risks and to try new things but also to be wise and prepare just in case things don’t go the way I expect.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
"Knowledge without action is meaningless”

In this day and age of information overload, we can learn just about anything.

But what is the point if we do not DO anything with that knowledge?

Did you really mean to do loads of research on how to start a business…and never act upon it?

What was your original intention?

Certainly it wasn’t just to read about starting a business, so get out there, overcome the fear of failure and the fear of success…and get going!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.”

The time will pass anyway. It’s just so true. Time passes and we can miss opportunities.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
"Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time.”

This words constantly reminds me that I am not working solely to gain wealth for myself, but to share wealth with others who are in need.

Being of service to others and to the planet makes me feel good about myself.

I know that I am adding value to the universe and not just selfishly taking things away.

When I first realized this, I started looking for small ways to make a positive difference in the world around me.

This completely changed my life for the better!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2022
"Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others”

Reminds me to quickly learn from my mistakes, and be attentive to the lessons from others mistakes.

It helps me to never repeat the same mistakes again.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
To become an entrepreneur you must be determined and ambitious. Motivation is a social or psychological call to action or an innate drive for success – success requires motivation.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
"My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — every day I’m learning something new.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
"Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2022
"I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Register still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2022
"Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
"You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
"It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
"Entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and want to create.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

External DVD/CD Writer For mini laptop Sale @ 5k / Bamboo Toothpick Making Machine / LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.