Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (23602 Views)

Nigerian Artisans Aka Handwork People: How To Deal (must Read) / Acquire A New Skill Relevance Forimmediate Employment / [GET] WSO- 100 Proven Ways To Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2022
"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
"It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
"The things we fear the most in organizations- fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances – are the primary sources of creativity.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On May 01, 2022
*Ponder on this...*

*With the present situation now, with how unemployment is high, with how people are being thrown to mourning, How do you want people to cope......*

*With legit skills/handwork, you have nothing to worry about especially learning a tangible skills/handwork from us.....*

*Learning a good skills/handwork is the only legit business presently.....*

*Embrace it today*
Happy New Month and Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:14pm On May 01, 2022
*Money Mistake 6*
Never lend someone money you are not willing to lose. By the time you lend someone money, be contented in your heart that should the person fail to pay, you will not die. You should not even lose that person's friendship if they fail to repay the money you lent them. If you feel the person might fail to pay you and this will not affect your relationship with them, then lend them money. If their failure to pay would make you hate this person’s entire clan, please advise the person to go to the bank.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:40am On May 02, 2022
My heart celebrates with you this morning. As you embark on the celebration of Eid El Kabir. I pray for more great, fulfilling, and wonderful years of peaceful celebrations together. I pray that God provides for all you need and that you increase from size to size every day of your life. Happy Sallah nairalander.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On May 02, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:03am On May 04, 2022
*Money Mistake 7*
Never append your signature to guarantee someone on a financial matter if you are not willing or able to pay the money on their behalf. Do I have to explain that one? No, it's self-explanatory.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
"Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
"Stay self-funded as long as possible.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
Get Trained Now, You Can Still Become Your Own Boss This Year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:20am On May 06, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:00pm On May 06, 2022
*Money Mistake 8*
Avoid keeping money you don't intend to use in the short-term within easy reach. For instance, don’t walk with #100K in your pocket when all you plan to do in a day costs #20K. Like I mentioned in Money Mistake 3, there are always expenses available to gobble any money that is within reach, so if you don't want to lose it, put it away in a safe place.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:47am On May 07, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:31pm On May 07, 2022
*Money Mistake 9*
Avoid keeping money in inappropriate places e.g. in socks, under the pillow, in a pit, in the sitting room, in the bra, in a travel bag that you will place somewhere in a bus ... impulse buying is a devil that will keep you busy!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:05am On May 09, 2022
"Turn a perceived risk into an asset.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:48pm On May 09, 2022
*Money Mistake 10*
Spending money on an item that you can do without (at least for the time being). These days when I pick money from my pocket or wallet, before paying for something I ask myself: What would happen if I didn’t buy this? If I find I can live with the consequences of not having that thing, I smile and walk away.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:57pm On May 10, 2022
Get trained now, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:21am On May 11, 2022
"“It’s more effective to do something valuable than to hope a logo or name will say it for you.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
"Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
*Money Mistake 11*
Paying an amount for something that's not the minimum you can get that same value for. In other words, if you traveled on a road and you pay #5K for a shoe that you can get at #3K somewhere else, that's a money mistake except for those who have achieved financial freedom.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:22pm On May 13, 2022
You can still acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and create your own job, you can still become your own boss this year. Take action now, register for any of our training program today and say no to unemployment
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:49pm On May 14, 2022
*Money Mistake 12:*
Consistently spending all you earn or more than you earn. It's like having a drum where you have an inlet that's smaller than the outlet. It will never get full. And should the inlet ever reduce significantly the drum will run dry. If you do it the other way round and the inlet is bigger, it will get full and even overflow. Hence, we have to always ensure we are widening the inlet while narrowing the outlet – all the time. Your side hustle comes in handy!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On May 16, 2022
"Data beats emotions.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:43pm On May 16, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
*Money Mistake 13:*
Thinking about short-term only and forgetting about long-term or thinking about the long-term and forgetting about the short-term. For instance, Lydia was told that there's money in land. She saved money over a long period of time and bought 30 acres of land. Now she has the land but she is always broke. She is always complaining. She's disgruntled and she doesn't seem to see herself earning from the land in the near future. Now, let's ask ourselves: Having 30 acres of land and no money to feed your family or take a child to hospital, is that wealth or poverty? I think Lydia only looked at long-term needs and forgot that she has short-term needs that require money. What of those who find they are one paycheck away from salary? Are they thinking about the long-term needs?
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:14pm On May 17, 2022
You can still become your own boss/oga this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. 
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
Get Trained Today

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

External DVD/CD Writer For mini laptop Sale @ 5k / LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com / Bamboo Toothpick Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.