Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle (5824 Views)

Never Says There Nothing Like Spiritual Anymore / Fear Of High Cost Advertising With Celebrities ? Not Anymore. You Can Do Cheaply / Free Ebook: Important Side Hustle You Must Have In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle by Gracogen: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you know that there's a way you may not have to buy Data anymore, you even do data giveaways. Lolz.

Upon registration, you will receive 2GB data
When you refer anybody you will receive

1,000 Naira and
1Gb Data
So, let's say you refer 20 people, that's 20k and 20GB. Gbam

You will pay 2,000 Naira for one time Registration fee.

You can choose to renew your membership every month (not compulsory)

When you renew the second month with d same 2k, now you will receive
===> Instant 4GB
The third month, renew with 2k again, you will receive
===> 6GB

So, if you renew every month, you will get additional 2GB more than the previous month IT'S NOT COMPULSORY TO RENEW EVERY MONTH), you can just decide to pay the registration fee, the first month, and it's forever)

Minimum withdrawal amount is 5,000 Naira
You can immediately withdraw your referral earnings. You see

The Interesting part�
You can share the data to anybody, like you can even start your data selling business. You will just collect money from them, and you will get the data on the website for free. That's huge right??

As if it's not even enough! The website gives monthly random bonus for members

Can you see that there's no how you will have to buy Data anymore.

The website also offer Internet Subscriptions, Bill payment Cable TV and Subscriptions and so on. Get good discount on every transaction you make.

Interested?? Send me message through my email

gracogenolu06@gmail.com

Or

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09066024062
Re: Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle by viyon02: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
The genuinety of such site is something to think about.
Re: Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle by Gracogen: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yes, but this is genuine.
I don't know how to explain more about the website! It's been long I've been on the website. If we say things like this are scam, we will not know when the real one will pass us by. It's optional to join anyway. Thanks
Re: Never Buy Data Anymore And Side Hustle by Gracogen: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
viyon02:
The genuinety of such site is something to think about.

Yes, but this is genuine.
I don't know how to explain more about the website! It's been long I've been on the website. If we say things like this are scam, we will not know when the real one will pass us by. It's optional to join anyway. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Provide RMB Exchange, Chinese Shopping And Taobao 1688 Services / Funds And Giftcards Exchange For Instant Payment / Earn Passive Income daily from the comfort of your own home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.