Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan (52831 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by splendournoni: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
How will they value women when their religion promise them virgins...
Even in Nigeria the hausa language does not place value on women, women can be related with "it"

Islam and illiteracy are 5&6
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I still don't understand USA decision to withdraw, you gave a lot of people hope,and then withdraw abruptly
USA was there for twenty years and Afghans cannot still take care of themselves? It is obvious they want/support Taliban
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Tochj(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
90% of the Afghans were sabotaging their efforts and that make Talibans very easy to o we run the country.
That's not enough excuse to withdraw
Now many are living as refugees in another land
The resources it will take to care for all these refugees
Can't they use it to keep Talibans away
And allow these innocent people live their lives
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tochj:

That's not enough excuse to withdraw
Now many are living as refugees in another land
The resources it will take to care for all these refugees
Can't they use it to keep Talibans away
And allow these innocent people live their lives
Twenty years!! USA has been there for twenty dam years!!
Let Afghans have their Taliban … it is their wish
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by fkj950ax(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
seunny4lif:

The USA created this Tablians(Mujahideen) against USSR and Afghan government.
They called them freedom fighters and now they called them Terrorist

The US did not create the Taliban.
The Mujahideen are different from the Taliban
The Talibans were created by Pakistan.
The Mujahideen was destroyed by the Taliban when they came into power in 1995*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I still don't understand USA decision to withdraw, you gave a lot of people hope,and then withdraw abruptly
If you have been following international news this shouldn't be a surprise, the tenacity wasn't expected though.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by pacespot(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Left to Taliban, no woman will dare to claim one feminism against a man in this world. But women are not the problems of the world, Taliban need to recognize this fact, men are. Some men are naturally inclined to subjugate men and promote women interests against all else.

1 Like

Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Yusman316(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Thats what the Fulanis want here too
Which Fulani?
The ones that their women and girls move almost naked selling fura da nono or a different version of Fulani?
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Newboss(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Because say they beat a woman, make I come dey vex? Abeg, I no be simp, them dey beat men too.

Why did they even add "female" in the headline? If na male, nobody go add "male". Simps everywhere
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Tochj(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Twenty years!! USA has been there for twenty dam years!!
Let Afghans have their Taliban … it is their wish
For many Afghans to hang on the aeroplane means that they are not Safe with Talibans
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by fkj950ax(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
seyz91:

Need i remind you that the withdrawal is even personal for the American President himself cuz he lost a son who was in the Army to Talibans in Afghanistan
um

He didn't die in a war and it wasn't Afghanistan.
He died if cancer
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by tradepunter: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:

They gave them hope by providing all the necessary infrastructure to ensure the people can govern and protect themselves.

All the weapons you have been seeing for days now that talibans are shouting victory over, where meant to protect the afghans.

But their government failed to use those weapons to defend his people.

Also majority of them like the islamic way of life so america can't stay just forever because of the minority that love progress.

It's a sad reality, but that's how the world works
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by seyz91(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yea right
fkj950ax:

He didn't die in a war and it wasn't Afghanistan.
He died if cancer
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by OpinionCounts(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
mytime24:
Islamabad,Virus to d world

No vaccine for it yet embarassed

Israel has their vaccine, a very very potent vaccine, but unfortunately they are vaccinating only israelis and it is only available in israel. Though I heard china and Russia has also developed a milder vaccine for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Pumpumking: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=milann post=105396079]

https://dailytrust.com/taliban-fighters-brutalise-courageous-female-officer-in-afghanistan[/quote

...but why are this muslim people all wats beating up lightskin women in the name of there Islam??....this is pure eveil..FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NOT HATE SPEEECH!!!!!(noo ofense) angry
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by TheNature: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Accept Christ and be save.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Bobosneh: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Islam is evil to our world.
Religion is evil anybody that's religious is a fool they are like someone in love, at that moment nothing they cannot for the sake of religion
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Guestlander: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:

They had to go because building Afghanistan should be the responsibility of the Afghans. The only thing I don't understand is their failure to completely annihilate the Taliban in 20 years.
They went to Afghanistan because these people helped alqaida to attack Americans.
Why do you think they won't do it again?
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by palsenator(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:

Women are to be subjugated in Islam . Their roles are just sex and "child rearing"
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by CSTRR: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
These savages just hate women.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by QuickStandard: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
When I saw courageous I thought she fought back..... Anyways I wish her all the best....
When we told them to be wary of Sleepy Joe the world thought it was hate.....
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by fkj950ax(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
seyz91:
Yea right
Wikipedia
In August 2013, Biden was admitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme,[50] an aggressive type of brain cancer, after experiencing what White House officials called "an episode of disorientation and weakness".[51] A lesion was removed at that time. Biden had radiation and chemotherapy treatments and the cancer remained stable. On May 20, 2015, he was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, because of a recurrence of brain cancer. He died there ten days later, on May 30, 2015, at age 46.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Guestlander: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
QuickStandard:
When I saw courageous I thought she fought back..... Anyways I wish her all the best....
When we told them to be wary of Sleepy Joe the world thought it was hate.....

Fighting back is not always with guns.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by phorget(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goldbw122:
Is like they don't want anything to do with females, is like they don't want to reproduce, all I have been seeing is killing women, denial them access to life and career...

They have 72 virgins waiting for them in hell...
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by zudozz: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Oh ye woman in Islam you are wrong, and whatever the mijahadeens do to you , they are right...
Islam will dominate the world

God will punish u with thunder n d terror that comes with islam shall come upon ur immediately family...Rule d world my ass!
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by decasey(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
90% of the Afghans were sabotaging their efforts and that make Talibans very easy to o we run the country.
exactly my point , and plain truth
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tochj:

For many Afghans to hang on the aeroplane means that they are not Safe with Talibans
Those are the ones running away like their reorient … there are millions of Afghans who obviously support the Taliban.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by SLOVFO(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
if it's 90%,then WHY do the multitude want to leave
Many I believe are economic migrants using the opportunity provided by the chaos in their country to seek asylum in western countries. Do you think if such opportunity comes to Nigeria that anyone will be left? Tens of millions go wan waka. Bros most of us go jappa cheesy
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by placeofallure(f): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
compton11:
Taliban this, Taliban that

Are y'all sure Taliban are doing the shits they attributed to them?

No be Talibans dey do all those shit o, na you dey do dem.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Toktee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
paramakina202:

For them women are only useful for sex and reproduction and don't have to be outside.
Just like their counterparts in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
if it's 90%,then WHY do the multitude want to leave
70% wanted Buhari. Now 90% want him gone
Re: Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan by andyanders: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goldbw122:
Is like they don't want anything to do with females, is like they don't want to reproduce, all I have been seeing is killing women, denial them access to life and career...
Most of them are homosexuals. That is what most arab countries does, just like most northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.