Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph (2972 Views)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Numerouno94(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:

Ronaldo will not play against City if he tries it then he will be ready to face disgrace from our darling rock of Gideon Dias

Remember say na him country man, so Ronaldo might pocket him that day. grin grin I dey sure say Ronaldo go wan get back at City by scoring the winner. Chai!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Remember say na him country man, so Ronaldo might pocket him that day. grin grin I dey sure say Ronaldo go wan get back at City by scoring the winner. Chai!! grin grin
You too like rough play

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by fergie001: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

I see am ooo. That no go stop Ronaldo from scoring a brace against City. grin grin I trust Ronaldo self.
That one na sure banker.........
Numerouno94:

Re u serious? grin grin Him must praticalize am against City cos Ronaldo must score wen we jam City. grin grin
Lamasta, you hear?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Lamasta(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

That one na sure banker.........

Lamasta, you hear?
3 days to the match Ronaldo will test positive to Covid 19grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by fergie001: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:

3 days to the match Ronaldo will test positive to Covid 19 grin

Hei God....

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
maiquel:
Okay.
That's if she doesn't have Beckham's already being an adopted child to the Queen. Anyway...
It's always Messi for me grin

Is English ur problem... dint u read that she has never requested for an autograph in her life

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Lamasta(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

Hei God....

We will stop him by all means grin

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:
Penaldians dnt u guys get tired, Penaldo this, penaldo that, yen yen yen . Fergie001 nd Lamasta kum nd see una pple. angry

Pain Painment is allowed grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by maiquel: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Is English ur problem... dint u read that she has never requested for an autograph in her life
English is already your problem the only reason why you would replace didn't with dint.

And FYI, I read the headline perfectly that why there's an 'if' in my statement.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Person wey dey collect $2mill/week wey reluctantly agree to slash him salary by 50%, but refuse to commit to him club no dey humble in my opinion.

Ronaldo would have been paid more by ManCity but decided to collect less that what he earned at Juventus to satisfy his mentor, friends and fans is an epitome of humility.
You get sense
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Harddiskng(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2021

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by yusluvad(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lol!!!
fergie001:

The GOATEST for a reason.......the best there is.

I have never stopped loving this player........Football will never ever forget Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro.

Paulolee is peeping grin grin grin grin

The topic is Ronaldo....focus on it. The topic didn't speak about Messi.

Messi's history in football cannot be wiped away just like Ronaldo's.

Appreciate Ronaldo, Laporta no go resign .... grin grin grin..but incase e pain you...TAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsPMhCMjjw
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by paulolee(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:

The GOATEST for a reason.......the best there is.

I have never stopped loving this player........Football will never ever forget Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro.

Paulolee is peeping grin grin grin grin

The topic is Ronaldo....focus on it. The topic didn't speak about Messi.

Messi's history in football cannot be wiped away just like Ronaldo's.

Appreciate Ronaldo, Laporta no go resign .... grin grin grin..but incase e pain you...TAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsPMhCMjjw
cr7 plays in EPL n she's d qween of the country....just like saying French president ask for messi signed shirt n d same way we say our president ask for musa signed shirt..no big fuss about an abegi
naim wan mk dm giv am 6th ballon d or??.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by fergie001: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:

cr7 plays in EPL n she's d qween of the country....just like saying French president ask for messi signed shirt n d same way we say our president ask for musa signed shirt..no big fuss about an abegi
naim wan mk dm giv am 6th ballon d or??.
The Queen has never ever done that for any player, let alone a non-English, so it's something to talk about.

The day Macron asks for Messi's, we will also talk about it shikena. grin

Sorry ooooo shocked

Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Rabehdo7(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Messi To PSG Is Like Musa To Kano Pillars.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by paulolee(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:

The Queen has never ever done that for any player, let alone a non-English, so it's something to talk about.

The day Macron asks for Messi's, we will also talk about it shikena. grin

Sorry ooooo shocked
guy u don pass dis uf childish rant na...d same macron dt was present live in messi unveiling asking for messi shirt means nothing..
queen asking for cr7 shirt now mks him better than messi or naim go place am as hot favorite for ballon d or ahead of messi?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by fergie001: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:
So you wey dey follow all Ronaldo topics no dey rant? Did I use any foul word against Messi?

My choice of celebrating Ronaldo doesn't make me cast aspersions at Messi but you are well-known on this platform for attacking Ronaldo anywhere you see the topic.

So who is the childish one? Now you carry Ballon d'Or come, Is Ronaldo in the running for Ballon d'Or or did you hear otherwise?

I know you are a chronic hater of Ronaldo...If you tease me with Messi..I will laugh and wish him well but whenever you hear Ronaldo, your face go strong.

No woundjor yourself ooo, drink water and do the "Siii"
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by ultiabaz36(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2021
That mama played a vital in CR7 first Balloon d'Or.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by paulolee(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:

So you wey dey follow all Ronaldo topics no dey rant? Did I use any foul word against Messi?

My choice of celebrating Ronaldo doesn't make me cast aspersions at Messi but you are well-known on this platform for attacking Ronaldo anywhere you see the topic.

So who is the childish one? Now you carry Ballon d'Or come, Is Ronaldo in the running for Ballon d'Or or did you hear otherwise?

I know you are a chronic hater of Ronaldo...If you tease me with Messi..I will laugh and wish him well but whenever you hear Ronaldo, your face go strong.

No woundjor yourself ooo, drink water and do the "Siii"
gee abeg stop all dese ur lamentations....una jus dey hype n carry any rubbish doinz about cr7 asif na strange tin..
elizabeth asked for his signed jersey means wat?? if d same queen asked for messi own, una go say its nothing....no b double standards b dt?
its not my problem bro...all am saying is dt she asking for a signed jersey is nothing because other leaders can also asked for a signed shirt of thier favorite player n life goes on...no de mk dis sound so rare like a big deal asif na Jesus asked for his jersey..
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by fergie001: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:
S'ebi na your Barcelona....More Lamentations dey come.

I see the way you tactically withdraw from your club Barca..These days you only discuss Messi no more Barcelona..

No be Barca again....We dey here nau.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph by Chickenstar(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

I jux they imagine who Lamasta go support wen Ronaldo scores against City. Chai!! I go luv that day grin grin
We will make them drink there sweat

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Luis Suarez Hillarious Trolls / Real Madrid Moves To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo With Naymar / Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.