Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Stelmat Wahala - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stelmat Wahala (372 Views)

Bicycle Destroys GLK Headlights See Wahala / Please Gurus Should Help Me With Honda Wahala / Peugeot and it's wahala (2) (3) (4)

Stelmat Wahala by Ralphie79: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good evening Nlanders, I need someone to advise me. So I purchased a 2005 Corolla car in 2019 through Stelmat Fleet company. It was meant for hail taxi (Uber)

I noticed the documents brought didn't include custom papers which I requested. Long story short, the contract with @Stelmat has ended, my car retrieved in terrible shape and no custom paper still.

After much pressure, I was told they have misplaced it and we should do a sworn affidavit. I rejected that, but the company has not said anything yet.

Now, I am questioning even the VIN of the car. A car dealer is assuring me they can help sell without the Custom papers. Please what should I do.

Abeg, I only need genuine advice biko. I intend reporting the company to @EFCC @Humanrightscommission etc.
Re: Stelmat Wahala by amSTARboy: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ralphie79:
Good evening Nlanders, I need someone to advise me. So I purchased a 2005 Corolla car in 2019 through Stelmat Fleet company. It was meant for hail taxi (Uber)

I noticed the documents brought didn't include custom papers which I requested. Long story short, the contract with @Stelmat has ended, my car retrieved in terrible shape and no custom paper still.

After much pressure, I was told they have misplaced it and we should do a sworn affidavit. I rejected that, but the company has not said anything yet.

Now, I am questioning even the VIN of the car. A car dealer is assuring me they can help sell without the Custom papers. Please what should I do.

Abeg, I only need genuine advice biko. I intend reporting the company to @EFCC @Humanrightscommission etc.

Bro if your car custom papers are misplaced then am sorry but that's the end. Court affidavit won't save you and when you decide to sell your car then be willing to hear ridiculous low prices because of your missing custom papers.

Brace yourself for impact.

Re: Stelmat Wahala by nymphomaniac(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ralphie79:

you have a course of action against the company. Consult your lawyer.

Neatly Used 2002 BMW 3series / Faultless 4plugs Reg 2012 Toyota Rav4 for 2.7m- 07084133615 / Reg Honda Accord (DC) 2007 Model Extremely Clean