Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? (13635 Views)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by femicyrus(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
The north had being the flag bearer of the party since after Jonathan. PDP should learn to add up their failure in their myopic mathematics

It will take a miracle for PDP to win the Presidency again in Nigeria after frustrating Nigerians to the extent of voting for buhari.
The more pain buhari inflicted on Nigerians, the more hatred Nigerians will have towards PDP the initial cause of the mistake (buhari)
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by SmartPolician: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2021
butterfly777:
The people of Nigeria ask for a referendum, not election.

We have stayed long enough in a Nigeria that has failed to work after more than 100 years of forced union. We want out.

God bless Oodua Republic.
God bless Biafra Republic.
God bless NigerDelta Republic.
God bless New Nigeria Republic (Middle Belt)

Nigeria cannot break.
The earlier you realize that, the better for you.
This is a country of hypocrites; we will continue running it like this till Thy kingdom comes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by amc: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
kelly72:

OBJ has already expunged it by supporting him in 2019.
Atiku is known not to have had a smooth run on the joint ticket with him.
That certainly was enough animus for Baba to write the way he wrote about him.
A rethink has apparently been made and Atiku got his support and will get it again.

After Baba made a rethink, Atiku wo 97% of Southern States.

Don't stand alone my friend. Loneliness is a political sin.

OBJ reiterated that all he wrote about Atiku is true. And OBJ (another thief) supporting Atikuloot (a big thief) should not surprise anyone. Na dem dem. They just want to continue where they left off with more stealing.

Atiku won 97% of SE and SS states (not SW), and with heavy rigging. Let's see how he will perform in 2023. I trust my aboki brothers. They will never vote for a thief like him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
PDP has already lost 2023. So are these really their best candidates?

If I was PDP I will start looking for the best performing governors, ministers etc. Then bring them into the fold and get all these loud moneybags to support them.

PDP problem is this their horse trading so any idiot with money they give ticket that’s why they keep losing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

I laugh when people say this kind of thing. Which part of the moon will you go and select the right man that got the political network now. Believe it or not major political party will win 2023.

We must pick from the available ones. People have tried floating a fresh blood political party and it haven't worked.

We can get a better option than what we already have. APC should please give us Osibanjo

Osinbajo is a weakling. The worst thing that would happen to a country is to have a good man who keeps quiet when things go wrong because he's too afraid to speak or does not want to hurt people.

Nigeria needs relatively young but tough civilians with some level of empathy like Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Fashola, Babagana Zulum, and Peter Obi. Please we are tired of weaklings like Jonathan and his likes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Osinbajo is a weakling. The worst thing that would happen to a country is to have a good man who keeps quiet when things go wrong because he's too afraid to speak or does not want to hurt people.

Nigeria needs relatively young but tough civilians with some level of empathy like Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Fashola, Babagana Zulum, and Peter Obi. Please we are tired of weaklings like Jonathan and his likes.

Well! You never can say absolutely until he answers MR PRESIDENT.

I have seen people l thought are weakling turn to tiger once they have the power.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by 27Pushing30: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
IF PDP fields a northern candidate then SHAME on their supporters lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by 27Pushing30: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

I have seen people l thought are weakling turn to tiger once they have the power.

Obaseki nko?
lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by SmartPolician: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

And you think Osinbajo, Nigeria's second man, doesn't have power now? Perhaps you should find out what Atiku did when he was vice president. A weakling can be easily suppressed and teleguided. Nigeria doesn't need such people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
North will vote for Tinubu, SW will vote Tinubu, SS will be divided even though PDP will win, SE is 80% for PDP.
Needless for long story.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by ItswellMike: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bala Mohd is another supporter of Fulanization
hisexcellency34:
@Op Kindly remove Bala Mohammed and from the list. I go for Atiku
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Kpartners: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Burruchaga71:
And who told you that election would hold?

Stop it if you can
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by amc: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
gr8ofnnetwork:
North will vote for Tinubu, SW will vote Tinubu, SS will be divided even though PDP will win, SE is 80% for PDP.
Needless for long story.

Total number of votes is what matters. The 3 Ks (Katsina, Kano and Kaduna - all controlled by APC governors) have more votes that the whole of the SE.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by LucemFerre: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Young cargo, who is stopping you from contesting

Lmao cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Mainmanpadi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Unruly7:
One thing I believe is
Next president of Nigeria will surely compensate SE well well

Because Buhari made his hatred for igbos obvious
Point of correction, Igbos hate Buhari before he even became president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by arthurwillia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin do Peter obi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by kelly72: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
amc:

OBJ reiterated that all he wrote about Atiku is true. And OBJ (another thief) supporting Atikuloot (a big thief) should not surprise anyone. Na dem dem. They just want to continue where they left off with more stealing.

Atiku won 97% of SE and SS states (not SW), and with heavy rigging. Let's see how he will perform in 2023. I trust my aboki brothers. They will never vote for a thief like him.

I hope it isn't lost on you that the global corruption watch body, TI, rates Buhari regime as much more corrupt than all previous civilian governments and Nigerians know that the real robbers are now in power. Won't say more on that.

Atiku won 97% of Southern States including two SW States, I'm sure you were shocked by that and you know that is a foretaste of what is to come. A friend in Ibadan told me that Oyo people no send APC.

Bujari is not contesting and Northerners won't vote for Atiku? Hahaha!
Unfortunately, Northerners are not known to rig elections to make their own people lose. Sorry o.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by orisa37: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
So the north can return to power after Jonathan's one term?

NO NO NO.

God forbid!!!

YES. YES. YES.

Let's restructure the country

YES. YES. YES BY SCRAPING THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE CONSTITUTION AND

LIMITING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.

WHEN THIS IS DONE, STATE GOVERNMENTS WILL BE FREE AND HENCEFORTH POTENTLY CONFIDENT TO PERFORM TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by amc: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
kelly72:

I hope it isn't lost on you that the global corruption watch body, TI, rates Buhari regime as much more corrupt than all previous civilian governments and Nigerians know that the real robbers are now in power. Won't say more on that.

Atiku won 97% of Southern States including two SW States, I'm sure you were shocked by that and you know that is a foretaste of what is to come. A friend in Ibadan told me that Oyo people no send APC.

Bujari is not contesting and Northerners won't vote for Atiku? Hahaha!
Unfortunately, Northerners are not known to rig elections to make their own people lose. Sorry o.

Obasanjo has rightly described Atikuloot. And we don't need any TI to tell us who is corrupt. The Americans indicted Atiku for money laundering and taking bribes. He is one of the richest Nigerians from being an ordinary Customs Officer. Your guess is as good as mine how that happened. grin

Again Atiku won 97% of SS and SE. But he didn't win any thing near 90% of any state in the SW and lost to Buhari in the SW region. FACT! So, I don't get why you are tying to spin it.

2023 is not far. We will see who is right about Atiku. If you genuinely believe that the APC Governors in Katsina, Kano and Kaduna (the 3Ks) will allow Atiku win in those 3 states with the highest number of registered voters in the region, then you don't know about politics and elections in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Coolgent(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will vote for the youngest among them...
Tambuwal
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by kelly72: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
amc:

Obasanjo has rightly described Atikuloot. And we don't need any TI to tell us who is corrupt. The Americans indicted Atiku for moneyo laundering and taking bribes. He is one of the richest Nigerians from being an ordinary Customs Officer. Your guess is as good as mine how that happened. grin

Again Atiku won 97% of SS and SE. But he didn't win any thing near 90% of any state in the SW and lost to Buhari in the SW region. FACT! So, I don't get why you are tying to spin it.

2023 is not far. We will see who is right about Atiku. If you genuinely believe that the APC Governors in Katsina, Kano and Kaduna (the 3Ks) will allow Atiku win in those 3 states with the highest number of registered voters in the region, then you don't know about politics and elections in Nigeria.

Ask yourself why OBJ supported Atiku in 2019. Any reasonable mind will tell you that his indictment of Atiku is more fictional than factual. You have EFCC, ICPC, CCT etc and Atiku is corrupt and in opposition but they can't even make a statement on him? Even your so called Americans, if they see Abba Kyari, Pantami and all the State sponsored terrorists today will they shake hands with them and take coffee? Atiku was in USA for weeks and held meetings with government officials. So you have no point to make on that. Drop it.

Atiku defeated Buhari and his packaging experts in Ondo and Oyo and very narrowly missed Ekiti and Osun. Pls google the results if you have forgotten. Don't wish it away, it happened.

As for Katsina, Kano and Kaduna, please be informed that Ondo and Oyo States were being presided by APC governors when Atiku defeated Buhari and his gang in those States. The RECs in those States simply refused to change the figures just as Mike Igini refused to do same in Akwa Ibom State.

In 2023, Ganduje, El Rufai and Masari will be be contributing a total if 3 votes to the APC. They will try to rig the election but the dynamics are different; The PDP candidate is a Northerner and no amount of fake rumours will make a Northerner vote against his own people in the kind of fragmented, deeply divided Nigeria that Mr. nepotism is leaving behind. Hopefully you know that no party can dare to suggest a Muslim/Muslim or christian/christian ticket to Nigerians again, this is not 1993 when there was unity. Buhari has happened since then.

APC can get Katsina even though most voters there are now fed up with Buhari/APC following endless killings even in Buhari's village. In Kano there is enough PDP presence, and if you consider the economic despondency in that State you will know that 3million votes for APC isn't possible anymore. In Kaduna, only the Fulanis are happy with El Rufai and they are not in majority. People dont vote for those they consider a threat to their own lives and existence. Allocation of votes won't work either as people can't wait to change a wicked government.

So don't be too hopeful on your so called 3ks, they can be potent if the conditions are right, but it is clearly not as I have shown you above. Moreso, you and I know APC is now a leper in the North Central.

Nigeria will be free from this bunch of liars.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
amc:

Total number of votes is what matters. The 3 Ks (Katsina, Kano and Kaduna - all controlled by APC governors) have more votes that the whole of the SE.

The Kardashian's of the Northern Nigeria. Only K's will supercede Eastern vote.
The election is predictable.
Anybody that Buhari supports and present before the Northern brethren will unavoidably win.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? by Ovamboland(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
We as Nigerians are not ready if these are the names a major party is proposing as their flag bearer. God help southern Nigeria. In fact end Nigeria now.

Who else will take over in the new nations if not the same politicians you already know?

You think it's those analysts in the sitting room that will takeover or they know what to do with governance? Those ones only know theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group / Tinubu Arrives Dutse, Jigawa For APC Presidential Campaign / Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.