Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Risk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Risk (98 Views)

Commercial Bus Owner Use Gallon As Fuel Tank Put Himself And Commuters At Risk. / Depression, Are You At Risk Or Not? / 0.00% Risk Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk by Cutedge(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2021
If you're afraid of taking of financial risks you will never be rich.

Before you take that action there's always this tiny voice in your head saying what if it doesn't work, what if I lose my money

You see that voice it's your comfort zone talking to you, and you cannot be rich and successful in your comfort zone.

You have to get out of that comfort zone and turn hard things to easy things for you to be successful.

Before you listen to that tiny voice always ask yourself what if it works what if I don't lose my money
Re: Risk by Cutedge(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Cutedge:
If you're afraid of taking of financial risks you will never be rich.

Before you take that action there's always this tiny voice in your head saying what if it doesn't work, what if I lose my money

You see that voice it's your comfort zone talking to you, and you cannot be rich and successful in your comfort zone.

You have to get out of that comfort zone and turn hard things to easy things for you to be successful.

Before you listen to that tiny voice always ask yourself what if it works what if I don't lose my money

(1) (Reply)

Gift Items Printer In Lagos / Vaccine Effectivness Getting Lower Due To Delta Strain / I Can Register Your Business/company With Caci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.