Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye (22687 Views)

Kebbi Governor, Nasir Idris Gives Out Multimillion Naira Cars To Lawmakers / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by princemeadow(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Dapo Abiodun........ Onyi biribiri kan yin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by benuejosh: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
We have an issue of continuity of projects in this country. Every leader who comes on board wants to do a new project. Yet they say government is a continuous process. Only Buhari has been able to continue with previous administrations projects and has also seen to the finishing of most of them.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Axzobr: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Ijoko bridge too has been abandoned
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Seriously Dapo Abiodun is a disaster in Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Amosun is a bloody thief
What the stupid prince did us uncalled for. Use the school and stop being petty!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by BigRocky: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
REDshouse:

If u had gone to a fully funded and quality model school your writing comprehension would have been better ...no offence

Clap for yourself sir.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by ekaette1621: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
i laugh in Swahili That's South West issues. . . Don't be decieved folks
Skull mining is the new cripto currency in South West.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by BigRocky: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Timoleon:

Who understands this?

It's not my fault that you can't read and comprehend..

Channel your grievances to your primary/secondary school teacher.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Continuity is a miracle in the page of the average Nigeria politician.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Yemi4luv: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Most of the project that amosun did he didn't finish all those project , he just use those project steal big money , the same thing happen around akute and alagbole most of the over head bridge he did in those area he didn't finish them, he just abandon those project. Amosun he is a big thief.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by kingsmaila(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2021
This is one of the reasons I like Abdullahi Ganduje(Kano State Governor). He completed Kwankwaso's projects and added his own.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

Amosun stole and milk Ogun dry I know how they carry Ghana must go almost every weekend .

Imagine one of his Messengers who run errands for him in taking the stolen money from bank to government house building 2 houses under 6months and told me he stole from the stolen money to build it .

Amosun is a fucking thief but you see that useless dapo he is just the equation twin brother of that mannequin in Aso rock . He knows nothing about governance.

Though I were Dapo I will do same those model school buildings are useless .

But Amosun build them to make money.

If you know u know
SEGLIZ:
how do you mean?

you must know him inside out for saying this.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Gbayi my brother you know as it goes though Dapo failed in the area of infrastructure but Amosun is the big thief .

Those model schools were build in the villages and bush which is very dangerous for students activities .

Infact he didn't complete them sef

Yemi4luv:
Most of the project that amosun did he didn't finish all those project , he just use those project steal big money , the same thing happen around akute and alagbole most of the over head bridge he did in those area he didn't finish them, he just abandon those project. Amosun he is a big thief.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Phraences: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

Amosun stole and milk Ogun dry I know how they carry Ghana must go almost every weekend .

Imagine one of his Messengers who run errands for him in taking the stolen money from bank to government house building 2 houses under 6months and told me he stole from the stolen money to build it .

Amosun is a fucking thief but you see that useless dapo he is just the equation twin brother of that mannequin in Aso rock . He knows nothing about governance.

If you know u know

Na wa o! Most Nigerian governors are incompetent.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2021
DARU DAPO WAS FOISTED ON OGUN.SHAME ON HIM AND HIS PROMOTERS.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Awoleesu(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2021
REDshouse:

If u had gone to a fully funded and quality model school your writing comprehension skill would have been better ...no offence

Note: you don't possess writing comprehension, but its skill.

No offence either!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by eldoradoxx: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Politics of bandwagon is the problem that South West needs to overcome. The bandwagon of Tinubu endorsement. Once Tinubu endorses a man even if such person is going to be an unmitigated disaster in government, the South West has a tendency to vote such person. South East and South South have both grown beyond this kind of politics and the West as politically sophisticated as the people often claim they are remain unable to look beyond Tinubu's myopic endorsement. Just like they massively voted this total failure Buhari twice, they voted Dapo despite obvious signs that the PDP candidate was far better than Abiodun. Now they are here crying as if we care. Enjoy Dapo and Buhari, it is whom you guys voted for.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by lexy2014: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Amosun is a bloody thief

Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

If you know u know

how does amosun being a thief justify abandoning completed projects and allowing them to rot?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by lexy2014: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Politics of bandwagon is the problem that South West needs to overcome. The bandwagon of Tinubu endorsement. Once Tinubu endorses a man even if such person is going to be an unmitigated disaster in government, the South West has a tendency to vote such person. South East and South South have both grown beyond this kind of politics and the West as politically sophisticated as the people often claim they are remain unable to look beyond Tinubu's myopic endorsement. Just like they massively voted this total failure Buhari twice, they voted Dapo despite obvious signs that the PDP candidate was far better than Abiodun. Now they are here crying as if we care. Enjoy Dapo and Buhari, it is whom you guys voted for.

cant u point out d difference in terms of performance between governors in d SW and governors in d SE/SS?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Timoleon(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
BigRocky:

It's not my fault that you can't read and comprehend..

Channel your grievances to your primary/secondary school teacher.

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Just look at what is coming out from the incumbent Governor of Ogun State Dapo Abiodun that such gigantic edifice will be demolished or converted to another usage despite APC hand-over to APC government. Shioooo

And they will want to compare themselves with Lagos State in terms of development progression. Is there project initiated by previous government in lagos state that was not completed by the present administration.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Which completed projects sir?

lexy2014:

how does amosun being a thief justify abandoning completed projects and allowing them to rot?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by jhydebaba(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Amosun is a bloody thief

Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

Though if I was Dapo, I will do same those model school buildings are useless .

If you know u know

The messenger confided in you and the best place to table his matter is a public forum. Well done expert mumu.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by litaninja(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Ogun State & Uselessness.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by SEGLIZ: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

If you know u know
I don't what to say o, I'm just here laughing off this morning cold and drizzling with the dimension you brought in to address the issue.

God will see us true.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by topatee: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Gov Depe Didirin Abiodun. The most useless gov ever produced by any state in Nigeria.
What was the sense in the former "PROJECT CRAZED Governor " abandoning existing schools in terrible conditions only to start building "MODEL Schools" in the jungle far away from where an average Ogun state parent lives, making it is impossible to transport kids to these so-called model schools.
There Roads within towns that needs urgent attention, but Amosun with his Chinese contractors will prefer to build overhead bridges all over Abeokuta. Has anybody ask about the "FAKE OGUN STATE MEGA RICE MILL" that he commissioned with imported RICE from Cotonou.
What about the outstanding pensioners salary? I don't support anyone of them, but lets call a spade a spade He was egocentric and self-deluded

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by lexy2014: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Which completed projects sir?

its in d question:

how does amosun being a thief justify abiodun abandoning completed projects and allowing them to rot?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Let me give u little insight those projects are in completed and to complete them Dapo will need more money.

At the end the revenues that will be coming in from those schools won't be up to any thing cos they are village schools .

Mind you I am not supporting this useless daru Dapo ooooo.

He has been ineffective since day one he came into power .

Look at public schools in Ogun today most of them are now shadow of their past glories .

Imagine students exams are now written on black boards, schools can't give student report sheet cos no money to print it .

I was crying few weeks back when my daughter came home from BGC that there is no report sheet even to print answer sheet for students nah double wahala.

Ogun is no longer working ooooo

lexy2014:

its in d question:

how does amosun being a thief justify abiodun abandoning completed projects and allowing them to rot?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by Kayodeblaze(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Amosun is a bloody thief

Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

Though if I was Dapo, I will do same those model school buildings are useless .

If you know u know
You're right my brother, I graduated from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, this man turned the school to something else for his own benefits. Trying to move the state poly to ipokia all because of elections and votes gaining. Now everything backfire and the school suffered it most. Now the school be looking like a secondary school while the one he claimed he built is been used by herdsmen as ranching. I fear who no fear Ogun government in general
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
You got my point brotherly .

Look at how Mapoly education system was damaged for almost 2years students stayed at home all because of his selfish interest.

Amosun is a thief but honestly he tried with his infastruture development like the bridges but those model school he got it wrong with that .

God bless Ogun state
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland.

Kayodeblaze:

You're right my brother, I graduated from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, this man turned the school to something else for his own benefits. Trying to move the state poly to ipokia all because of elections and votes gaining. Now everything backfire and the school suffered it most. Now the school be looking like a secondary school while the one he claimed he built is been used by herdsmen as ranching. I fear who no fear Ogun government in general
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Kwankwaso Dumps PDP, Set To Join NNPP / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / Nigeria Air Yet To Fly, 3 Years After Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.