Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery (40629 Views)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Read What El-rufai Son Said About 3 Repentant Bandits That Surrender To Zamfara / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2021
grin..our leaders in the North and all over Nigeria are fools..and the persons who keep supporting them are more fools...how in the world does a bandit suddenly become repentant and then fools believe its true..

How about the bandits facing the full power of the law for crimes already committed? What kind of country am I from?

I am leaving this foolish country called Nigeria..
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Sammerboi: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2021
The Fula tribe has never been this powerful until Their grand patron came into power. But pier na turn by turn sha. Karma go hit this rag tags Terrorists and their father hard soon.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by LordIsaac(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
What the quest for cow cannot cause does not exist!
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Victerica(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2021
InaNla:
We warned the regime of Gen. Mohomodu Buari and APC government across board not to grant amnesty to terrorists.

There is nothing like repentance in the book of terrorism.

Let me ask a question:

What's the difference between the amnesty program of Niger Delta militants and this one for repentant Boko Haram members?
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by yahmohy27: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2021
nokspos:
i wonder if buhari even reads news of what is going on in his country
Always Buhari, can't state government do anything to protect their people.
If any state Govt chose to give any kidnppers death penalty would Buhari says No?
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by yahmohy27: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Hopebringer:
The North never disappoints. They always create weak policies with religious or sentimental foundation that will never stand the litmus test of time.

All these so called repentant bandits who are actually bokoharam and Iswap members Should have been sentenced to life imprisonment. Instead the North places them on government salary which in turn encouraged more youth to join these terror organisation so they too can be placed on salary as repentant members .

So the North creates problems for the North

Well done
You are right
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria will be free from violence, everyone embrace peace
Please check out our page below, see the difference.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by InaNla(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Victerica:

Let me ask a question:

What's the difference between the amnesty program of Niger Delta militants and this one for repentant Boko Haram members?

One is for resource control and the other is pure terrorism.

One activities are confined to their area and resources in their region while the other is spreading like a cancer across the country with flowing blood.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Repentant Terrorists!!!...

Buhari and the North are hell bent on ridiculing this nation across the globe!

Just imagine how Russia, America, China, etc, will be looking at us... What country grants amnesty to known terrorists, and even re-integrates them among the very people whom they once terrorized??!

We might as well release all arrested and convicted fraudsters, armed robbers, rapists, killers, in our jails!!!

I have never seen such maladministration and misrule in my life!
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by stanluiz(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
There is nothing like a repented Terrorist. Terrorists are meant to be killed and eliminated because once you rehabilitate them and bring them back to the society within some times the demon in them will start to manifest.

Terrorist is a threat to a Nation. They are meant to killed and wasted so that others will learn.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by 8stargeneral: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
They will still grant them another amnesty,their father can't fail them.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Moscodee1990(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Too bad,
Seven year old fb account up for grabs
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by justmondris: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Just imagine this nonsense from the post “They were believed to have been working in the office of the special adviser on security”

How do you want to defeat bokoharam and improve the insecurity in the country when you are employing them as special adviser on security, your cow brain did not tell you that they will definitely act as spies or they were sent by their leaders to surrender so that they can act as spies?

1 Like

Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Eriokanmi: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
InaNla:
We warned the regime of Gen. Mohomodu Buari and APC government across board not to grant amnesty to terrorists.

There is nothing like repentance in the book of terrorism.

Terrorists don't repent, even till they breathe their last. We know they're lying

1 Like

Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by orikoku: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
They're our darling daddy's brother. They'll soon be released.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
I'll be waiting for those patriots here to come with their humble and critical views.

Awon Artful Dodgers lasan lasan.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by techWriter1: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
my region folks chance una they see.what is pardoned bandits again
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
stanluiz:
There is nothing like a repented Terrorist. Terrorists are meant to be killed and eliminated because once you rehabilitate them and bring them back to the society within some times the demon in them will start to manifest.

Terrorist is a threat to a Nation. They are meant to killed and wasted so that others will learn.

I can never understand these people... How does such even sound to their dumb ears??!

Must everything in this nation be handled with religious and ethnic sentiments??!

This nation is in big trouble o!!!
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by NWAZURUMEE: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Guyman02:
They are repentant Fulani bandits so nothing will happen to them, imagine if it was Igbo youths caught in suspected armed robbery, they won't be paraded respectfully in clean Kaftan, we would see two bullet riddled bodies with AK 47 rifles and Amulets with Cowries placed by their sides and one kept alive in only boxers with a deep gunshot wound in the leg wrapped with a dirty bandage.

Then the Police commissioner will use them as background in addressing the media while the Super Cop Tailor Abba Kyari will claim that they were Neutralized after a gun battle with his IRT Squad that lasted for 10hrs.
This morning I heard that Governor Lalong has signed a peace agreement between Irigwe and Fulanis in Plateau instead of first seeking the prosecution of those Fulani militia who carried out attacks against citizens in University of Jos environs wiping out families and burning them inside their homes after destroying a link bridge to prevent help from reaching the victims.

This is Buhari, he holds the traditional title of Echeta Ebewe 1 of Igboland.
hahahaha ezigbo echeta ebebe, no be small one oo
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Victerica:

Let me ask a question:

How can you even ask such a question??!

What is the difference between Boko Haram/ISWAP/Bandits and Niger Delta Militants??! If you don't know this simple distinction, then you haven't been well educated.

I despise both groups, and thought the amnesty program was a joke... Still, how many innocent people did Militants kill or maim??! How many soldiers did they slaughter??! Did the world designate them as terrorists??!...

Even the Ipob that your clueless leaders hastily proscribed as terrorists don't even have a place on the international terrorists scale (Where Herdsmen and Boko Haram occupy alarmingly top positions).
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by kurlz(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Bandits are on government's pay roll. Graduates are languishing in lack due to lack of job. What a country.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by madri4u: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Graduate roaming. Bandits getting employed and empowered.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Farotimi72: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2021
...but please wait oooooo, after these killers' pretense repentance them still put them for pay roll?
with tax payers' money?
when we the payers never benefit anything?

God waiting you still dey wait?
BLOW NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by rave409: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Once a bandit , always a bandit
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Euegene100001: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Oh lord abeg na help us take buhari out! Make nigeria shine eyes na! 2023 make we all stay house make them politicians and family vote for them.
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by nokspos: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
you have a point though , the problem here is that they are all birds of a feather
yahmohy27:

Always Buhari, can't state government do anything to protect their people.
If any state Govt chose to give any kidnppers death penalty would Buhari says No?
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Euegene100001: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Go and kill dem already
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Euegene100001: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Fulani too far Hausa self those people are something else
Kingpele:
Hahaha,please my fellow Nigerians don't I mean don't ever vote a fulani man as president again in this life...Let buharia with his integrity be the last man from them.. no Matter their Education and exposure ,this folks are most tribalist bigots and selfish ...I can't wait to see the end of this bigot we elected in 2015..I wasn't part of his 're election in 2019
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
The words "repentant" and "bandit or terrorist" can never go together
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Naijanascam: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2021
What a beautiful nonsense

Keep on spending and pampering your supposed enemy,even if you kill yourself it's none of his business...... congrats and employ more
Re: 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery by Aboks(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.