Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Bet They Find Flights To Afghanistan And Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Bet They Find Flights To Afghanistan And Niger Republic (339 Views)

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / IMF stops funds to Afghanistan, reserves blocked from Taliban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet They Find Flights To Afghanistan And Niger Republic by Litmus: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Cyprus Mail

All post to Nigeria suspended.

Cyprus Post said on Wednesday it had suspended all post to Nigeria.

“Due to the impossibility of finding air carrier for the transport of mail, the acceptance of mail of all categories (Letter, Parcel, EMS/Datapost) to Nigeria is suspended,” the brief announcement said.

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/09/01/all-post-to-nigeria-suspended/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerians Are Travelling To Canada / Ukraine/russia: We Have Eliminated Over 3,500 Russian Soldiers So Far, While 200 / How Americans/nato Started The Ukraine-russia War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.