Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Good Shoes Take You Good Places, A Man With Nice Shoes Is Never Ugly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Shoes Take You Good Places, A Man With Nice Shoes Is Never Ugly. (402 Views)

Why Good Sports Shoes Is Needed When Playing Sports / Nice Shoes Collection.. Come And Patronize / Children School Shoes Is Available( Cortina Shoes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Shoes Take You Good Places, A Man With Nice Shoes Is Never Ugly. by akinsmail51: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Meet sister Rukaiya Audu, a princess in shoe kingdom!

She is a graduate from KSU
She MAKES AND SELLS SHOES for men and women. Yes, she makes them
Attached are samples of her work.

She can make any shape or size and colour you want. She has the sophisticated equipments and facilities it takes to make classy and refined shoes.

Need I say more?

She is officially registered with the CAC
She is SMEDAN certified
Her business is Google certified.
Her business name is Mon Amie collections.
Please follow her on Facebook and Instagram to get constant updates about her products.

The pictures below are just a tip of the iceberg.
She said she doesn't want to flood my phone's gallery with too many pictures of her products.

You can reach out to her to see more of her beautiful shoes and also ask for prices through this link:

1 Like

Re: Good Shoes Take You Good Places, A Man With Nice Shoes Is Never Ugly. by Bankowner: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Where’s the link?
Re: Good Shoes Take You Good Places, A Man With Nice Shoes Is Never Ugly. by akinsmail51: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
https:///send?phone=23407039418590&text=Hi%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20this%20item

(1) (Reply)

I Have #2,000,000 And Intend To Set Up Mini-factory For Plastic Waste Grinding H / Here's Everything You Need To Know About The New "Enaira" / Help Needed: I Mistakenly Recharged 10k As Airtime Instead Of My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.