Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London (33721 Views)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by ybalogs(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Polithiefsians....I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by stonemind(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Tinubu 2023 baba ijebu two sure grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by okaforlazarus90(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Wooooooooow, (shakes head) Make I no talk before their gullible supporters come for my head.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Yes they're ordinary cuz nobody gives a bleeping Bleep about them there
Na here we dey celebrate nonsense
otokx:
They look so ordinary when outside Nigeria.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:
Lol, see how they packaged the former drug Lord and bullion van theif inside coat, yet he is still looking lifeless grin grin grin

Your Dad would prostrate flat to be his security guard.

Sad but unfortunately true.

Ask him to swear by Amadioha. He wouldn't be able to lie.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Dogi1(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Any Nigerian that will Vote Tinubu come 2023 is an enemy of this country
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by izubext007: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
I see no reason that all the people visiting tinubu are standing very close to him to take a picture.
Is like they are supporting him to stand up right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by legba1(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
see as amosun fresh with his simple but decent outfit.....it is well oooo
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Please pay attention and take another look at this picture.

Amosun seem to have used his left hand to support the back of Tinubu (the greedy frog-eyed bastard that is responsible for our present predicament), so that he wouldn’t fall like a dead banana trunk.

Look at the pic again!

I noticed exactly the same thing with all the thieving bastards who have visited this greedy bastard in London. In standing position, they were always supporting him with their left or right hands.

Look at when Akeredolu & that traitor in Ekiti visited the heroin-sniffing bastard. What did you see?

I do not know who is destined to become Nigeria’s next President; but I do know that Tinubu WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

Hopefully, the gun-powder keg that Nigeria is sitting on will explode before December 2021 if this carnage & anarchy that is rocking all the regions is sustained, so that everyone can find their square roots.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by SocialJustice: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Dead body.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by kindlyheart: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
tinubu zukwani ike... grin
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by TheAlchemist: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
I beg, see man wey wan become president I beg embarassed

There is ability in disability
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by NSNA: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
otokx:
They look so ordinary when outside Nigeria.

They are actually ordinary and that is why Nigerians in diaspora are more critical and outspoken.
You see all the things they enjoy in Nigeria as big men is actually the rights of everyone.
If you work in the UK for example, you can buy a house with mortgage, buy a car on monthly payment, drive on good roads, enjoy constant electricity, get health care for any condition, have your children in good schools, buy and eat whatever food you want.

And if for any reason you cannot work, you get benefits and still get all that is needed.

So yes, this people you see as big men in Nigeria are very ordinary abroad and even to be looked down at as criminals for stealing the commonwealth of the people.

This is not about Asiwaju Tinubu, but all the so called big men in Nigeria including President Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Onepeople: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Cosmatikka:

Amen
One stupid mod banned me for 8 months for exposing the dead meat griller.
Na thunder go scatter that one yash
so you were the person that exposes that fu..l ?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by malel1: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Cosmatikka:

Amen
One stupid mod banned me for 8 months for exposing the dead meat griller.
Na thunder go scatter that one yash

My other acc dey 1yr ban , these mods are worse than buhari
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by NWAZURUMEE: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
lol, everyone is getting old suddenly
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Hezzyluv: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
TheAlchemist:

There is ability in disability

Ability kee am there undecided
No b so we talk about Buhari See where we dey now.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Onepeople: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Mokason288:
TO THE MOD THAT BANNED ME THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

SARAKI THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS SHALL DIE
i am beginning to suspect something on this forum, some of this mod have different accounts, one was busy banning me anytime i quote a particular moniker.

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by goslowgoslow(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Mokason288:

Nairaland dey pay you to comment?
Anyways I know the mods can be bias and unreasonable. ..they are very bad people, not different from politicians.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Iamolukorede(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Lol, and so some of this sheep in wolf clothing are visiting Mr tinubu against 2023 .. people are more aware of this gimmick tricks by this leadership and it won't work this time..

Does our vote counts, is it not time that we re structure this country before it restructure itself on us, enough of this celebration of mediocrity and nonsensical romance by this leadership.

The youth are tool of change for this country, join politics, join politics but the youth won't and rather chase fast cars, money and woman tueh, yet your country is still failing and will continue to fail and can be more worse come 2023 ..
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by goslowgoslow(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
Yoruba Taliban.Repackaging another lifeless vegetable come 2023.
Your tribe might as well package their own ... stupid tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Hezzyluv: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

[s]Your Dad would prostrate flat to be his security guard.

Ask him to swear by Amadioha. He wouldn't be able to lie.[/s]

You don't need this you know?
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by BigMoneyeye: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Mokason288:

What will you gain if his family die

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by proeast(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

[s]Your Dad would prostrate flat to be his security guard.

Ask him to swear by Amadioha. He wouldn't be able to lie.[/s]

Sorry, your dad may be an abobaku who is ready to lick Tinubu smelly anus, but my father was an honourable man who wouldn't want to associate with a dubious character like the bullion van theif.

Everyone isn't hungry and desperate like your family, I'm really sorry for your miserable state grin grin
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by goslowgoslow(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Jackyard10:
Frog eyed drug baron WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Says by an inconsequential person.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You don't need this you know?

Did you ask him that instead of being a hypocrite?

You are mentioning Jesus on your signature. You should be ashamed.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
proeast:

Proeast to his useless homosexual father:
Sorry, your dad may be an abobaku who is ready to lick Tinubu smelly anus, but my father was an honourable man who wouldn't want to associate with a dubious character like the bullion van theif.

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Amosun the wannabe godfather running to London to beg The real Godfather after losing recent ward elections to Dapo camp and hence finally losing any relevance in Ogun state.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by Odiriance4all(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Tinubu dey like ss genotype
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
I beg, see man wey wan become president I beg embarassed

What's your own business? He's not responsible for your father's poverty... you know. grin
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London by armadeo(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2021
ekanx27:
What's up with all these constant visit to Tinubu in London?

Loyalty.

Noise making. The purpose of noise making in nigeeian politics is to stick the name into your subconscious.

They'll start soon with his achievements by giving awards and all that and showing what his protégé have achieved and why he is the best candidate for the presidency.

Tinubu is warming up to fire on all cylinders towards the presidency.

He has begun the long distance race and this is the jogging phase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France / Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.