Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Who Will You Give To It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Give To It (246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Give To It by richmond500: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Here's the scenario

Assuming u are 14yrs old and acquired wealth through inheritance but you won't be able to touch it until u are 20 but u have the right to allow either of these two(APC or PDP) keep it for u, who will u choose?

Remember u don't have the right to choose the both and u don't have the right not to choose either of them(u must choose one), who will it be?
Re: Who Will You Give To It by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
I will give it to pdp.cos pdp will buy cars,houses with it.which i can go to court and reclaim.but,
Apc will eat it and blame pdp for it.
Re: Who Will You Give To It by richmond500: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
donbachi:
I will give it to pdp.cos pdp will buy cars,houses with it.which i can go to court and reclaim.but,
Apc will eat it and blame pdp for it.
PDP may even eat the money, have lavish lifestyles in Dubai and couldn't give account, APC might build visible projects for u, though it may not have any positive effect on u but u know ur money was used on projects, u can resell and claim some part of the money.

Moreover cars and houses do depreciate with time
Re: Who Will You Give To It by donbachi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
richmond500:
PDP may even eat the money, have lavish lifestyles in Dubai and couldn't give account, APC might build visible projects for u, though it may not have any positive effect on u but u know ur money was used on projects, u can resell and claim some part of the money.

Moreover cars and houses do depreciate with time
Is it ur money?why speak for me.

(1) (Reply)

RE : Paris Club Refund; Govs, Reps Caucus Tackle FG Over $418m Payment To Consu / Statewide Broadcast By Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike On 6th September 2021 / Sheikh Gumi Wants Amnesty For Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.