Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Urgently Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgently Needed (576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by Firefox234(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning people, please I urgently need your help,when my rent was due,I took a loan to add to the payment, thinking I'll be paying back from my salary but unfortunately I lost my job due to some people who implicated me at work.i have been trying to get a job but I do some little things on the side to get by while applying for jobs.. please no amount is too small so I can pay up because they already said they will arrest me,the few people I spoke with wants to sleep with me before helping and I can't do that.. please I need help to pay up.im already thinking bof suicide because I can't do this anymore without a job.
Re: Urgently Needed by qwertyboss(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Firefox234:
Good morning people, please I urgently need your help,when my rent was due,I took a loan to add to the payment, thinking I'll be paying back from my salary but unfortunately I lost my job due to some people who implicated me at work.i have been trying to get a job but I do some little things on the side to get by while applying for jobs.. please no amount is too small so I can pay up because they already said they will arrest me,the few people I spoke with wants to sleep with me before helping and I can't do that.. please I need help to pay up.im already thinking bof suicide because I can't do this anymore without a job.
Better you sleep with them than commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by Firefox234(f): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
qwertyboss:

ok thanks
Re: Urgently Needed by ahnie: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
qwertyboss:

You're a case wallaihi grin
Re: Urgently Needed by qwertyboss(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
ahnie:

You're a case wallaihi grin
Wahala be like wetin
Better the lesser evil than the ultimate evil
Re: Urgently Needed by dobnina(f): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
qwertyboss:

You are not nice.
Pls just encourage her.

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by dobnina(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
qwertyboss:

Wahala be like wetin
Better the lesser evil than the ultimate evil
How many people will she sleep with.
The disadvantage is that once she starts, she will have to continue.
Please tell me, for how long will she continue sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed by Dailyparrot: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
dobnina:

You are not nice.
Pls just encourage her.

If you are available, I will add you to her too.

Lol angry

Because he/she uses F moniker, you want us to be throwing pity about.

Nope! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed by dobnina(f): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dailyparrot:

If you are available, I will add you to her too.

Lol angry

Because he/she uses F moniker, you want us to be throwing pity about.

Nope! embarassed
Lol
I am outta here.
I don't want trouble.
Re: Urgently Needed by qwertyboss(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
dobnina:

How many people will she sleep with.
The disadvantage is that once she starts, she will have to continue.
Please tell me, for how long will she continue sleeping around.
Am not saying she should sleep with anyone infact am just trying to emphasize that suicide is never an option...
Though being selective of a lesser bad but I never mean it....
embarassed
I pray she get over this without having to explore any of these options
Re: Urgently Needed by KingofHearts(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Firefox234:

I know you are confused atm but you are going about solving your problem the wrong way.

(1) (Reply)

Man Destroys Son's Phone, Laptop And Television For Disrespecting His Mum. Video / Not Sure Who Wrote This, But It’s Deep..! / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.