Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

After Allegedly Stealing Her Phone They Posted Their Picture On Her Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Allegedly Stealing Her Phone They Posted Their Picture On Her Facebook (183 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Allegedly Stealing Her Phone They Posted Their Picture On Her Facebook by meekyhandsome(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
A woman, identified as Mrs Deborah Mbi, was left in shock recently after she discovered that her Facebook page has been filled with photos of some assailants who attacked her and robbed her of her phone on her farm in Adamawa state in 2020.

Reports gathered on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, that the herdsmen who robbed Mbi posted pictures of themselves on her Facebook wall with one of the pictures showing cattle in the background. The herdsmen had taken pictures with her phone and uploaded them on her Facebook wall, not bothering to open their own Facebook account.
See more details below
https://tori4africa.com/suspected-herdsmen-upload-their-photos-on-womans-facebook-wall-after-allegedly-stealing-her-phone-in-adamawa-state/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Jet Mistakenly Bombs Civilians In Another North-east Communit / We Want Biafra / The Roots Of Poverty In Rich Mineral Resources Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.