Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) (73767 Views)

Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zikter(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meninmen:
He only wore it during the 2015 election campaign so he can appear presentable to the South.

Terrorists don't wear suits.
Are the southern people so dumb to trust anybody that wears suit? Some of your postulations here are truly unbelievable. What has suit got to do with governance. I don tire for you people here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Oju4190: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
stupid question
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Naijanascam: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Zero time........... last worn campaign suit and poster of 2015
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's better for him not to wear suit. He looked hideous in it the last time out.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
tiwaz:
Please since Buhari took over as the President of Nigeria, how many times have you guys seen him on suit except that his campaign period.

Picture a he'dman in suit. Very funny. Fula-Fula!!!
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mayeldah:
Terrorists don't wear suit

next news pls

Wow!!! You finish am!!!
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by samesta(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
NEWJOE:
Suit is not our culture.
Then why did he wear it on campaign pictures to the extent of wearing the costume of the people he referred to as the dot nation. A scam as never seen in Aso Rock
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zikter(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
OMNIVIRUS:

My brother I tire.
I remember they made it compulsory for project defence and all.
I no send give them
Na for south here they worship suit. Go interview in the north, who send you for suit, ordinary chinos with shirt and tie you will not see. Everyone is with well ironed baban Riga, pan slippers and cap to match
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Now, bandits/kidnappers have the gut to enter a street and kidnap our people. It happened in Ado just a few days ago. Let the Souther leaders keep romancing with the Fula-Fula.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Naijanascam: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
NEWJOE:
Suit is not our culture.

Stop smoking expired weed ........ but it's your culture during campaigns and interviews
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Does the president of Nigeria work "outside".

Does the presidential seat resemble one for people that trek in the sun.

You have made it clear that not only are you poor but that you don't have rich people in your network that wear suit.

Is it not suit that Tony Elumelu wears everyday?

Some people don't know that they carry a poverty mindset.

God will deliver you one day.

BKayy:
Why would a reasonable human being wear suit outside in a weather like what we have in Nigeria?
Buhari might be an idiot but its like his stupidity no reach that level unlike idiots that trek in suit.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zikter(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
sandymikky:

And Yar Adua never wore a suit during campaign to deceive people.
How can somebody be dumb to be deceived by ordinary suit. The person should be ashamed of himself and his generation
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
tiwaz:
Please since Buhari took over as the President of Nigeria, how many times have you guys seen him on suit except that his campaign period.

Cow dey wear suit?
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zubinike(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
tiwaz:

Suit is a borrowed culture, if he likes he should wear pants, he should make the country a livable place for all. Shikena
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
wink2015:

What is Haram?

Suit na sin.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zubinike(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
tiwaz:

Suit is a borrowed culture, if he likes he should wear pants, he should make the country a livable place for all. Shikena
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
It should be cos its western
Karemarealty288:
Suit is Haram.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
aribisala0:
Nigerian presidents should not wear that

How many times did Trump wear Agbada

Going down and seeing you posting trash kills brain cells

That you can't control comprehend something as simple as this is worrisome
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mumu post
Mumu man
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Styluss: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
Why would a reasonable human being wear suit outside in a weather like what we have in Nigeria?
Buhari might be an idiot but its like his stupidity no reach that level unlike idiots that trek in suit.
but a reasonable human being wore it for campaign
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by ronyman(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Plus that bastard shining teeth. God. Will deal with them all and their families.
tiwaz:

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Felimax:
They packaged the kpekere so much so that we started calling it Plaintain Chips. Na so!
grin grin grin grin grin
You have said it all.
& Fools voted more since they are in the majority

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
zikter:
Are the southern people so dumb to trust anybody that wears suit? Some of your postulations here are truly unbelievable. What has suit got to do with governance. I don tire for you people here

I think you should read and understand before commenting so you don't appear as someone who is stupid.

Buhari contested for president 3 times and on all 3 occasions, he lost. You know why? He was more of a "Northern Candidate" than a "Nigerian candidate". He has always been viewed by the South and middle belt as a tribal and ethnic bigot, an unrepentant coup plotter, and one with disdain for human right.

So, during the 2015 campaign, he was repackaged by Tinubu and co so he can have a widespread acceptance . During the 2015 campaigns, his wife was prominent (unlike in previous campaigns), he wore the tribal clothes of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria, he wore suit, etc, he asked to be called Mohammed Buhari instead of General Mohammed Buhari. This was to make him appear as a reformed democrat who will be fair to all Nigerians. This lie was accepted by only the SW (probably because one of their own will be VP) and Buhari won the election.

Now, he has been president for 6 years, with the Killings by bandits and fulani herdsmen and pampering of these same killers, he has showed us that a leopard can never change his colour. He is and will always be an ethno-religious bigot. We in the SS and SE have always known this. Only those in the SW are coming to terms with the kind of animal they voted.
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zikter(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meninmen:

I think you should read and understand before commenting so you don't appear as someone who is stupid.

Buhari contested for president 3 times and he lost back to back. You know why? He was more of a "Northern Candidate" than a "Nigerian candidate". He has always been viewed by the South and middle belt as a tribal and ethnic bigot, an unrepentant coup plotter, and one with disdain for human right.

So, during the 2015 campaign, he was repackaged by Tinubu and co so he can have a widespread acceptance (especially from south). During the 2015 campaigns, his wife was prominent (unlike in previous campaigns), he wore the tribal clothes of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria, he wore suit, etc, he asked to be called Mohammed Buhari instead of General Mohammed Buhari. This was to make him appear as a reformed democrat who will be fair to all Nigerians. This lie was accepted by only the SW (probably because one of their own will be VP) and Buhari won the election.

Now, he has been president for 6 years, with the Killings by bandits and fulani herdsmen and pampering of these same killers, he has showed us that a leopard can never change his colour. He is and will always be an ethno-religious bigot. We in the SS and SE have always known this. Only those in the SW are coming to terms with the kind of animal they voted.
Forget this long story. Buhari lost elections 3 times not because he did not wear suit, it was majorly due to the rigging machinery of PDP under Obasanjo and then Maurice Iwu. He won in 2015 not because of wearing suit but due to an alliance with a southern political juggernaut and most importantly, the failures of PDP and Jonathan in particular. Regardless of if he wore suit or not, people just needed something different from PDP and Jonathan.

Again do not make me believe that you supported Buhari then because some one put a suit on him. This will be the dumbest thing I have heard all my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make I ask you. Animal dey wear suit??
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by OLULAW: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2021

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by alexis4real: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
tiwaz:
Please since Buhari took over as the President of Nigeria, how many times have you guys seen him on suit except that his campaign period....O boy,what has that got to do with the problems he has put NIGERIANS,what I want to see is solutions and his dress or the problems on NIGERIANS... Whaka ,Shege banza

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by alexis4real: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
..O boy,what has that got to do with the problems he has put NIGERIANS,what I want to see is solutions and his dress or the problems on NIGERIANS... Whaka ,Shege banza

[/quote]
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by pepetua(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
Those ones he wear, did he trek when wearing it?is buhari public figure, those ass licker's Nigerian politicians and the foreign deplomates that pays him visit on daily basis, isn't it not in air-conditioned environment he meets with them?
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Actually you are the dumb one thou BMC

Does the picture or the caption refer to Buhari's poor governance? But guilty conscience pushed you to attempt to defend what is indefensible.

zikter:
Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by zikter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
VULCAN:
Actually you are the dumb one thou BMC

Does the picture or the caption refer to Buhari's poor governance? But guilty conscience pushed you to attempt to defend what is indefensible.

What kind of guilty conscience and what is BMC? If you are not dumb what message is the OP trying to pass? And many shameless lots here blindly followed. The OP is simply trying to tell us that Buhari putting up suit then convinced people that he is a democrat, enlightened or fit for governance. And that is exactly my grouse with you lot. How does wearing suit equate to being democrat, fit to rule or presenting a person better than who wears our native cloths? And how on earth will someone be convinced to vote somebody simply because the person is wearing suit? Base on your line of reasoning, I don't actually expect you to understand the crux of the matter, if you can easily be fooled to believing that, wearing suit during campaign can get people votes

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
zikter:
Forget this long story. Buhari lost elections 3 times not because he did not wear suit, it was majorly due to the rigging machinery of PDP under Obasanjo and then Maurice Iwu. He won in 2015 not because of wearing suit but due to an alliance with a southern political juggernaut and most importantly, the failures of PDP and Jonathan in particular. Regardless of if he wore suit or not, people just needed something different from PDP and Jonathan.

Again do not make me believe that you supported Buhari then because some one put a suit on him. This will be the dumbest thing I have heard all my life

Lol. Comprehension is really your problem. You can go and ask Tinubu an co how they "packaged" Buhari for the 2015 election.

We in the SS and SE never and will never support him. I voted PDP in 2015 and 2019 and PDP won my state in the SS in 2015 and 2019.

We know a terrorist when we see one and we can never support one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.