Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Wizkid The Star Boy Master And Boss Returns With A New Song Mood Ft Buju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid The Star Boy Master And Boss Returns With A New Song Mood Ft Buju (274 Views)

Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This / Wizkid's 'Star Boy' Jersey Sold Out In 10 Minutes After Its Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid The Star Boy Master And Boss Returns With A New Song Mood Ft Buju by Aysup247: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wizkid Mood ft Buju New Mp3 Song

Award-winning Grammy winner Wizkid relates with rave of the moment star artist Buju to deliver killer banger tagged “MOOD” free mp3 download
Wizkid ft Buju Mood Song Mp3 Download Mood is a new song by Wizkid which feature fast-rising rave singer Buju .The song is one the latest release so far as Made In Lagos Deluxe starts trending in United States .

Wizkid Mood feature Buju is currently gaining momentum and popularity across the net here in Nigeria, Africa and the world as a trending song with cool vibes and lyrics.

Wizkid the Grace crooner is topping the chart music across the world especially with the release of Essence Remix with Justin Bieber and Tems .

Mood Quotable Lyrics
I’m in the big mood
Girl I dey feel you
Something wey come cooli my body tell me will you do
I’m in the big mood
Girl I dey feel you
Something wey come cooli my body tell me will you do
Make we go dey sempe
But some liquor dey do me jeje
Get somethings wey dey bother my head, I swear
Naa you dey cool my stress, oh yeah
Make we go dey sempe…

Listen to Mood Audio mp3 Song by Wizkid feature Buju below
https://blendng.com/wizkid-ft-buju-mood-song-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

Triumphant Entrance Of Prophet Odumeje, Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Traditional Prime / Mr Macaroni Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Career And Net Worth / Angel Says Bleep To Everyone That Ever Doubted Her In Her Pep Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.