Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn (780 Views)

Sexual Assault Case Against Strauss-Kahn Was A Set Up - Charges To Be Dropped / The Full Story Of Former Imf Chief Strauss-kahn's Sex Scandal / The Strauss Kahn Frame Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by Araboy(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2011
If Mr DSK was so suspicious about being "set up" by political foes why did he immediately consent to "violent quickie " with unknown woman who suddenly appears in his suite if DSK is so sex crazed he can't avoid failing into political trap with strange woman then he is not wise enough to be our President

It's not great narrative here a powerful well educated wealthy white male Jewish politician who claims having 
consensual "violent quickie" sex with Powerless uneducated poor African female  Immigrant devout Muslim maid
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2011
like if they were going to set him up, this will never be the way. even a hollywood script writer will reject a screen play that sounds like this. it is totally unbelievable. it sounds made-up. which is exactly why he wasnt set-up. this happened for real. if unknown forces wanted to set him up, they would have looked for like a white maid to make it more believable.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by Araboy(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2011
I agree Today the French newspaper Le Monde reported that DSK made advances on two hotel staffers and a flight attendant same day he was arrested he barked to Air France Flight attendant using the lewd French expression '' Quel beau cul"  grin which means "what a nice A  s  s "
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2011
yeah i personally think he should be tested for drugs. i suspect he uses cocaine. thats the typical behavior of someone on cocaine
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by Araboy(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2011
He must had a lot fun during his visits to South Africa Ghana and Senegal since he was into Dark skinned and endowed black women  grin even Sarkozy has his African mistress his Senegalese born human rights Minister Rama Yade
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2011
Araboy:

He must had a lot fun during his visits to South Africa Ghana and Senegal since he was into Dark skinned and endowed black women grin

lol oh yeah i bet he forcefully took sex in the dark continent. grin i think he like rough sex
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2011
french and italian men love black women
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by Araboy(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2011
Yea to have sex with them on down low but not to marry them which is rare
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by tpia5: 1:00am On May 23, 2011
^^ you're both correct.

although it's all women they love, not only black women.

but they just dont discriminate when it comes to sex.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by tpia5: 1:01am On May 23, 2011
buzugee:

lol oh yeah i bet he forcefully took sex in the dark continent. grin i think he like rough sex

forcefully?

come on. grin
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:02am On May 23, 2011
Araboy:

Yea to have sex with them on down low but not to marry them which is rare
dunno dude. quite a lot of them are marrying black women now. i know a white european man  who abandoned his family in europe to marry a black prostitute in nigeria. he even changed his name to femi ( a nigerian name).many stories like this. go to any nightclub in nigeria, its tonnes of white men with their black wives
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:03am On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^ you're both correct.

although it's all women they love, not only black women.

but they just dont discriminate when it comes to sex.
lots have a black preference. like robert de niro, boris becker, mr bigs in sex and the city, george lucas etc etc. these men date exclusively black women
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

forcefully?

come on. grin
its his MO. only in the dark continent afterwards he gives them money and they are happy. like you would report a white dude to a police in naija. the police will end up beating you sef for soiling the fine and distinguished name of this fine and majestic white man tongue
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by tpia5: 1:08am On May 23, 2011
^^ the women wouldnt be forced nah.

In fact, if the man doesnt want to do, they can jump on him and strip him naked in his hotel room.

what i mean is it's expected.

his friends, associates etc will start presenting him with women as soon as he steps off the plane.

the women sef will make a beeline for him.

na oyibo nah.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^ the women wouldnt be forced nah.

In fact, if the man doesnt want to do, they can jump on him and strip him unclothed in his hotel room.

what i mean is it's expected.

his friends, associates etc will start presenting him with women as soon as he steps off the plane.

the women sef will make a beeline for him.

na oyibo nah.
true. lol but you know some men have a fetish. they like TAKING it forcefully. they dont like it been handed to them easily. that defeats the purpose.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by tpia5: 1:14am On May 23, 2011
^^ the women can role play then grin

seriously, i think it might be hard to find a woman who's that reluctant, in nigeria, not sure about the rest of africa.

i could be wrong of course.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^ the women can role play then grin

seriously, i think it might be hard to find a woman who's that reluctant, in nigeria, not sure about the rest of africa.

i could be wrong of course.
role playing works for some. there are some men. they like TAKING it. not playing like they are TAKING it. its a european thing. you wouldnt understand it. it apparently is a rush and makes them feel like they are in control of that persons life. its a power trip. sounds like the type of thing this our friend might be into. some are into asphyxiation. choking a woman till she is on the brink of death while having sex with her. its a crazy world full of demons lol
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by buzugee(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2011
you have to remember that you are not dealing with normal human beings here. these are the people who felt it was normal to own and sell other human beings for 200 years. these people have a thing about 'CONTROL AND DOMINATION'.
Re: It's Not Great Narrative For Monsieur Strauss Kahn by tpia5: 2:42pm On May 23, 2011
all this weirdo sex isnt the norm back home.

dont know about now though.

i think the man was probably thinking of "To his coy mistress" or something.

ie he fancied himself the hunter trying to conquer a shy woman. lol.

certainly got his adrenaline up.

(1) (Reply)

Israel: 10 Reasons To Bomb Iran / White People Mourning Mitt Romney / "The Two Woolwich Murderers/terrorists Have Nigerian Heritage" - Guardian UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.