Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly (976 Views)

Any Shipper That Can Ship From China / U.S Court Gives Autumn Spikes 20 Days To Respond To Dangote’s Suit / Any Shipper From Thailand To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Do you ship or do you know anyone that can ship products from India to Nigeria.

I will appreciate quick response, respond with your contact details.

1 Like

Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Still waiting for response
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cashew:

We can handle your india to Nigeria shipping for you sir. You can check out our thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6203582/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots

You can reach us on Whatsapp : 09090287555 for further discussion/enquiries.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Are you able to ship Herbal roots

GIANTPLUSHUB:

We can handle your india to Nigeria shipping for you sir. You can check out our thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6203582/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots

You can reach us on Whatsapp : 09090287555 for further discussion/enquiries.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cashew:
Are you able to ship Herbal roots

No sir.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can you enlighten me and others why you are rejecting such.

GIANTPLUSHUB:

No sir.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cashew:
Can you enlighten me and others why you are rejecting such.

Anything drugs, supplements, electronics, herbal stuffs, chemical substances are very hard to ship from India because of their drugs regulations issues. Hope that's understandable now. This is not pertaining to us alone.

All the very best!
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank you for your response. So how then do all these Indian herbs get into Nigeria

GIANTPLUSHUB:

Anything drugs, supplements, electronics, herbal stuffs, chemical substances are very hard to ship from India because of their drugs regulations issues. Hope that's understandable now. This is not pertaining to us alone.

All the very best!

Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2021
I am still hopeful that someone knows someone that can ship herbs from India to Nigeria.

Expecting more responses
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by marksleek25: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cashew:
Can I call, don't have whatsapp

Send an email

rarix94651@4drad.com
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cr0nus1: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cashew:
Can I call, don't have whatsapp

his a scammer don't call or email him don't say you were not told
marksleek25:

Send an email

rarix94651@4drad.com

2 Likes

Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cr0nus1: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cashew:

him a scammer don't send any email this is his contact 07063325125
marksleek25:

Send an email

rarix94651@4drad.com

2 Likes

Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Cashew: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
If anyone has a legitimate way to ship, share here, it will make the entire process easy.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by Stanchem029: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't contact that scammer on WhatsApp or email, it will surely end in tears.
Re: Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly by marksleek2584(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
I
marksleek25:

Send an email

rarix94651@4drad.com
scam!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of Laptop / Enaira App Already Malfunctioning / If U Want To Money Online I Have This For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.