Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? (1434 Views)

What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by BiafraInc: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari's son, yusuf wedded his love about a week ago. It is every LIVING father's dream to grace their children's wedding and to give them their father's blessings but buhari was not seen at his son yusuf's wedding. Can anyone tell us the reason why buhari was not seen at his son's wedding?
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by BiafraInc: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
ZOMBIES, this question is for all of you SLOWMPOKES.

1 Like

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Atiku was there, FFK was there. In their anniversary, Gov Ortom will be there. Fear politicians.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by BiafraInc: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Atiku was there, FFK was there. In their anniversary, Gov Ortom will be there. Fear politicians.
But the question is, why was buhari, the so-called father of the celebrant not there. Have you ever seen a wedding that the LIVING father of the celebrant who is not incapacitated and not sick nor traveled at the time of the wedding, and is missing at such wedding?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by Perfectbeing(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
BiafraInc:

But the question is, why was buhari, the so-called father of the celebrant not there. Have you ever seen a wedding that the LIVING father of the celebrant who is not incapacitated and not sick nor traveled at the time of the wedding, and is missing at such wedding?
I don't know why. And yes I've seen a wedding where the father didn't attend.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by slimfit1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mind your business abeg it's not a governance issue.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by overall90: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Because there is no father.

1 Like

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by freegaza(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ipobians and fake news are 5.999 and 6

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by malcom1X: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
freegaza:

This is an old picture I guess.

Do you have another picture, I would love to see it.

Note: I'm not doubting
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
BiafraInc:
Buhari's son, yusuf wedded his love about a week ago. It is every LIVING father's dream to grace their children's wedding and to give them their father's blessings but buhari was not seen at his son yusuf's wedding. Can anyone tell us the reason why buhari was not seen at his son's wedding?

hhhmm let me guess: because he has a goddam country to run!

2 Likes

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by BiafraInc: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
freegaza:
kEEP POSTING PHOTOS OF ANOTHER FUNCTION. WHEN YOU POST PHOTOS OF BUHARI AND YUSUF TOGETHER AT FUSUF'S WEDDING, MAYBE WE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by Jerryherd: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by freegaza(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
malcom1X:

This is an old picture I guess.

Do you have another picture, I would love to see it.

Note: I'm not doubting

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by freegaza(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
BiafraInc:

kEEP POSTING PHOTOS OF ANOTHER FUNCTION. WHEN YOU POST PHOTOS OF BUHARI AND YUSUF TOGETHER AT FUSUF'S WEDDING, MAYBE WE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

Lol. What will I gain from posting fake Pictures? Just google Yusuf Buhari's wedding and you will find a lot of images. You can also Google for the dinner party which the president and many governors attended
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by uba1991: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Because your father was there to represent him.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by Lovelive: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
BiafraInc:

... because Buhari is not Yusuf's father. In another word, Yusuf is a bastard so get it clear.

Is that ok now. Have I not answered your question?
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by banom(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
BiafraInc:

If aso Rock like let them continue deceiving herself,THE REAL BUHARI IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED. No amount of cover up can cover it.

1 Like

Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by EXOUSIAng: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2021
This Kanus minions becoming more brainless by the day.
1. Were you at the wedding and didn't see the president there
2. Did you go through the wedding pictures and didn't see the president there.
If your answers to these questions are NO which I am sure it is then
1. YOU ARE VERY STEWPEED
2. YOU WANT TO IMAGINE THINGS, TRY NOT TO IMAGINE STEWPEED THINGS
How can you stand to create a thread of a very stewpeed thing you imagine in your head??
Na people like you dey make northerners feel say igbo people stewpeed
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by curfew: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2021
My brother, Yusuf knows his father. Nigerians only know Buhari, and Femi Adesina knows water colour pictures very well. The capital of Aso Rock is 10 Downing Street England. Who no go no go know.
Re: WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? by xcuggsm(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2021
curfew:
My brother, Yusuf knows his father. Nigerians only know Buhari, and Femi Adesina knows water colour pictures very well. The capital of Aso Rock is 10 Downing Street England. Who no go no go know.
My brother, "Blessed art thou: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu / 21-year-old Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / Dino Melaye Identifies Churches That Were Converted To Mosques In Turkey: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.