Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,628 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

After 25 Years It Finally Dawned On Me What Fela Was Trying To Say In This Song - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 25 Years It Finally Dawned On Me What Fela Was Trying To Say In This Song (3664 Views)

Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After 25 Years It Finally Dawned On Me What Fela Was Trying To Say In This Song by Whats: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2021
5ThChild:

Your post hit me bro. We all need love and help in whatever form it comes, and that's where family comes in but I noticed our current social media has killed family relationships.

Would have loved to bless your aza financially but town red for me too.
But judging by your MONIKER if someone mentioned you to bless you, won't you miss the post grin
boss for real. I was just going through my like on nairaland. That was how I saw your post.
If anyone led by the spirit extends a hand, they might send a pm. It's truly had to get an actual mention with my moniker
Re: After 25 Years It Finally Dawned On Me What Fela Was Trying To Say In This Song by femaIesoldier(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Whats:
boss for real. I was just going through my like on nairaland. That was how I saw your post.
If anyone led by the spirit extends a hand, they might send a pm. It's truly had to get an actual mention with my moniker
Cc begilybegilyboy new account of FatherChristmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment 400 Level Student Dies While Celebrating After Writing Final Exam (video) / caution to what Happening Between OAU And UNILORIN / Jan/feb 2018 Wassce Timetable For Private Candidates + Faqs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.