Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Your Silence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Silence (727 Views)

Silence Kills / The Nilotic Lovers (The story of an untold silence)... / Broken Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Silence by wkamen: 1:42am On May 23, 2011
It was your silence that seduced me,
the silence of your gestures and your smiles,
the silence of your wide eyes and parted lips
gazing at me.
And in the silence where beauty once concealed
could no longer be heard,
the silence of your words
caused me to go astray.

[i][/i]
Re: Your Silence by chanet(f): 2:54am On May 23, 2011
Love is the most powerful force in the world. It has the power to inspire individuals to go to unheard of lengths to recapture love that was lost. Love also has the power to inspire poets and writers to put on paper the greatest masterpieces in existence. The greatest art formed throughout the centuries were formed in the name of love. Relationships have the potential to feel really good or really bad. When things are good, it is time to put pen to paper, close your eyes, and remember what inspired you to love in the first place
Re: Your Silence by IZUKWU(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2011
Nice write ups

(1) (Reply)

Win Big At Bbc This Year! / Read This!! / Best Friend Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.