Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Molding. Yes Or No? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Molding. Yes Or No? (149 Views)

Crafting The Future: Djmolding Unparalleled Plastic Injection Molding / A Step-by-step Guide On How To Find The Best Molding Maker / How To Choose The Best Plastic Injection Molding Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Molding. Yes Or No? by penguin2021(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Many designers advise moldings, it's quite fashionable now. What can you say about it?
Re: Molding. Yes Or No? by crysmile(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Personally, I'm against it. Molding is an eternal struggle with dust, because they (as well as baseboards), especially if they are wide, like a magnet attracts dust, you get tired of cleaning them
Re: Molding. Yes Or No? by pixie2: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
On the contrary, I'm for it. If you apply the molding correctly, it will visually increase the space, emphasize the design and give the room expression. Try to read tips on how to apply it, for example https://homeconstants.com/blog/will-crown-molding-make-room-look-smaller/ , I think that immediately abandon the idea is not worth it. And about the dust, so it will collect in any case, still clean it, I do not understand the excitement on this subject.

(1) (Reply)

Coup In Guinea As Army Captures President Conde / Know How Can Child Protection Lawyers In Melbourne Help / BREAKING : 'I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If You Continue With Bully'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.