Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The STEPS That Made Me My First Money ONLINE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The STEPS That Made Me My First Money ONLINE (182 Views)

First Money Wallet / I Made My First Money Online!! / First Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The STEPS That Made Me My First Money ONLINE by specimenv(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
I have been very active online trying to make money legally but failed until I discovered this method am about to show you step by step.

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Youtube is the 2nd largest search engine after GOOGLE.
Over 10,000 hours of videos are uploaded daily.

Getting traffic from YOUTUBE to your offers and website is easy if done correctly. You can also make money with your videos and affilliate links.

P.S Like and share. I continue once i get home
Re: The STEPS That Made Me My First Money ONLINE by specimenv(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Here are steps i used to get my traffic from Youtube videos: 1. Choose a niche. 2. Keyword research and analysis. 3. Decided on the type of videos to uplaoad. 4. Optimized my videos for SEO and ranking. 5. Designed my thumbnails. 6. Shared my videos on social platforms. 7. Engaging my subscribes through comments and replies. MORE DETAILS ...LOADING

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Pipes Needed For Purchase / Wave, Francophone Africa’s First Unicorn Startup With A 1% Money Transfer Fee / You Want To Choose The Most PROFITABLE And SUITABL Online/physical Busness Niche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.