Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m (1602 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by nuruomoba: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
please i need your advice guys, i really intend travelling abroad for academic upgrade and greener pastures. am a graduate of statistics and i would like to process a schooling visa which i can work with.
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kutonu
Togo
Ghana
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:
Kutonu
Togo
Ghana

Kutonu grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Acidosis:

Kutonu grin grin grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Acidosis:

Kutonu grin grin grin

Only Ishi can spell like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Only Ishi can spell like that. grin grin

Ahaha, the thing funny die. grin
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by SmallmebigGod: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
nuruomoba:
please i need your advice guys, i really intend travelling abroad for academic upgrade and greener pastures. am a graduate of statistics and i would like to process a schooling visa which i can work with.
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by diamondpaul(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Canada.
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by gly(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Kutonu
Togo
Ghana

@Ishilove why you no add Canada join the list grin
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Limassol(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Op don't mind the clowns up there suggesting economically weak countries, they ain't serious. However, UAE,Qatar,Poland and Chezchia are all good places to start. Comb the internet for vital informations especially Nairaland,almost all your questions will be answered. Goodluck bro!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by realglob(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Poland
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by fortunez1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Which country be "Chezchia" abeg
Limassol:
Op don't mind the clowns up there suggesting economically weak countries, they ain't serious. However, UAE,Qatar,Poland and Chezchia are all good places to start. Comb the internet for vital informations especially Nairaland,almost all your questions will be answered. Goodluck bro!
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Winnerrrr(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
fortunez1:
it's the short name of Czech Republic.
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Magnito24: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Winnerrrr:

Their visa s not easy
it's the short name of Czech Republic.
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Saskay44: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Limassol:
1.2 fit carry person enter Poland?
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Limassol(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saskay44:
1.2 fit carry person enter Poland?
You know things are changing due to inflation, but i belive with little addition it will be enough.
Re: Which Country Can I Process With 1.2m by Limassol(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
fortunez1:
Czech Republic, it's a decent country in central europe most immigrants use as a steping stone to other more developed countries.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration / Study In Belgium- Whats Ur Experience? / Ireland(dublin) Study Visa Application Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.